Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, says stay in your seat Round 19. Reckon it is some sort of competition or lucky draw. Round 19 is our home game v Sydney.

It had a baggage terminal and the Virgin logo so it'd be something to do with a holiday I'd assume.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thoughts on Johnson returning in a few weeks?

Is Dawson, Collins and Johnson too tall? Does Johnson replace one of Dawson/Collins or someone else and we play three talls?
I'm thinking we play whoever can walk around on two legs without falling over at this point.
Other clubs have the luxury of choosing between short and tall; we don't.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone thinking we might see Fyfe before the end of the year? Surely that can't be the BIG thing in round 19?

Saw a clip from an upcoming interview that ended with a question to Fyfe about was taking the season off the right decision and his response was "watch this space".

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Anyone thinking we might see Fyfe before the end of the year? Surely that can't be the BIG thing in round 19?

Saw a clip from an upcoming interview that ended with a question to Fyfe about was taking the season off the right decision and his response was "watch this space".
Nah he's getting the plates out of his leg either soon or already done it. There's no way he's playing this year

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

I'm pretty sure the big thing is just a promo for Virgin. Probably some new frequent flyer offer.

Looks like a lucky seat winner thingymajiggamabob to me.

Well that's disappointing.

I thought they were going to announce a discount on Melbourne based memberships for next season due to the s**t we've put up with in Melbourne this year.

Anybody watch the cracking game between germany and italy....intense! Cmon 'Die Mannschaft!'

Just watched the replay. That penalty shootout was hilarious.

Glad Germany won though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back