Jack family

Sep 29, 2003
far queue
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NSW Blues
Would make you feel better if I said I was a male born in 1972?

Does that give any of my posts extra weight of fact?

I played the grand total of 9 first grade games. 9 paltry games.

However, I was lucky enough to suit up with the likes of Connie (Sirro), Buckets O'Neill, Brash, Jimmy, Butch Walker and Hollywood in my last game.

If that's not enough for you then bad luck little fella. That's all your getting.

Plenty to be proud of. You have to get there to play em. Well done.

Legends Anon

Senior List
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon

However, I was lucky enough to suit up with the likes of Connie (Sirro), Buckets O'Neill, Brash, Jimmy, Butch Walker and Hollywood in my last game.

If that's not enough for you then bad luck little fella. That's all your getting.

That was a great era.

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Do you have a copy of your 1995 DYNAMIC SERIES 1 Team Base Card?

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can't say that I do, no.

tiges.jpg

partylikeits1990

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2012
Glenbrook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
St George AFC
Yep, a dumb thing to do. Agree on that. Be fair, though.

But it has been a year, and she has kept mum (pun definitely intended). This only blew up after Kierin sent the tickets to HER FOLKS. If your are going to spread "vindictive" or "dumb" about, send it on down to Kierin, and her parents as well. If I was her parents I would have seen a shitstorm brewing as soon as the offer was made and said, thanks but no thanks. We will make our own way.I reckon when they found out why they weren't allowed to even sit in the official Swan's family area, that's when they hit the roof.

None of this mob sound like geniuses.

Is it it a fact that he gave his tickets to her parents instead of his parents?

partylikeits1990

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2012
Glenbrook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
St George AFC
Ok.....my sauces tell me that Chris Dawes' dad went to the 2010 Grand Final (the first one) with a mates' (this mate is a bloody legend I might add) MCC members guest ticket. Chris gave his 4x complimentary tickets to others and I can only assume that this arrangement was agreed to by all parties and no family feud ensued.

I am struggling to comprehend that this Jack family feud thing is about some tickets to the footy.

partylikeits1990

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2012
Glenbrook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
St George AFC
Buckets was my idol as a kid.

I remember one day at Leichhardt standing on the hill when an OMCG chapter rode from Port Macquarie to watch him play.

He greeted them as he walked to the sheds and told them he'd be back to see them soon.

Ran out with the team, stiff armed a bloke in the second set of the match and got sent off. He was on the hill drinking fans with them before 10 minutes of play had even passed.

Buckets is a legend.

Definitely not him.

That's real! Welcome to bigfooty mate.

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't think anyone is saying that it is.

The tickets thing appears to be a manifestation of an existing feud, not the cause of it.
I know the same amount of nothing that everyone else does (well besides maybe one person in this thread) but I'd wager that somehow 'can you not let my parents into the rooms' has become 'Kieren Jack is trying to get his parents banned from the game'

15hodge

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What a load of nothing. Parent doesn't like adult sons girlfriend. Probably not uncommon but you stfu about it or expect the son to tell you to stfu. Overbearing parents who think they have a right to make decisions for a grown man.

Solution: make it public. Just no.

So long as you aren't Blocker Roach or Backdoor Benny alls good.
Can't stand them.

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Inadvertently yes, she did.
The fact the mum deliberately set out to hurt/embarrass her son, regardless of what Kieran has done, shows she is a crap parent.

Boy hooks up with girl, parents become of secondary importance. Natural cycle of life that happens all the time. Only a complete mummies boy would think otherwise.

Sam_Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sounds like all was sweet whist she lived in Perth and was only around on the odd weekend and public holiday weekends and that Kieren Jack still went home Sunday night for a roast dinner. The Jack family was altogether and they were still needed.

Then the GF moved to Sydney and all hell broke loose with how much time he was spending with her.

Mumma Jack got jealous and wanted to know why her 29 year old son would rather spend time with his GF than her. Over a few months, a number of comments could have been made and mamma Jack was feeling left. Mamma Jack was out and new GF was in. A massive Thursday night match day selection melt was ready to explode.

Now, the fact that the GF was now the flavour of the month, made her feel unneeded and not needed in his life. Since she has had like 30 years of being a WAF, this didn't sit well with her and all of a sudden, the Jack family started to realize they we're getting pushed out and started to make her feel unwelcome at different events and then when tickets to the 2014 grand final were removed in favour of the in-laws family, mamma Jack was pissed.

Mamma Jack started ostracising the GF and Keiren Jack didn't like this. He took her side and told the family to GAGF.

Now the spotlight isn't on mamma Jack and she isn't getting invited to the Sydney events and she isn't getting the perks of being a WAG anymore. This week is Kieren Jack 200th and she thought, I'll show that good for nothing hussy. The Free flight, free hotel, media spotlight and tickets have been removed. Sounds like some salty tears my mamma Jack.

Time to untie the apron string mum and let the boy live his life.

Get back in your $2,000,000 Bondi home and STFU. Your time is over love. His time is now and the GF will rule his roosts.

Back