Jack family

Hawker55

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton, Denver Broncos
The tickets to the Grand Final were given to the girlfriend - and the parents didn't get tickets (I'm assuming that players could pick whether they went to parents or partners).

The whole thing seems like an unhealthily obsessed parental setup to be honest.

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would make you feel better if I said I was a male born in 1972?

Does that give any of my posts extra weight of fact?

I played the grand total of 9 first grade games. 9 paltry games.

However, I was lucky enough to suit up with the likes of Connie (Sirro), Buckets O'Neill, Brash, Jimmy, Butch Walker and Hollywood in my last game.

If that's not enough for you then bad luck little fella. That's all your getting.
That seems to be a small number of games?

Last edited:
What a load of nothing. Parent doesn't like adult sons girlfriend. Probably not uncommon but you stfu about it or expect the son to tell you to stfu. Overbearing parents who think they have a right to make decisions for a grown man.

Solution: make it public. Just no.

Anything that derails the Swans 2016 premiership campaign is good

more scandals MOAR MOAR MOAR I SAY :D

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
This piece of s**t GF has really set her media friends onto Mrs Jack. I can't believe the abuse she's copping.

I'd disown the campaigner.
That's hilarious. Why would you get upset enough about someone's family blue which you know nothing about to start hurling abuse at one of the involved parties.
Bizarre.

dinger

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
With the actual tangible evidence I have gathered so far it appears that the blame seems to fall on the parents more than KJ. The evidence so far is bringing this dispute into the public limelight on Twitter. I find it hard to believe his Mum didn't know what she was doing and its so insanely ******* petty it isn't funny. People who bring their private lives onto Social Media are ******* morons and there's only one person who has done this so far.

I'd cut them off if I were him or expect a pretty huge apology.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Would make you feel better if I said I was a male born in 1972?

Does that give any of my posts extra weight of fact?

I played the grand total of 9 first grade games. 9 paltry games.

However, I was lucky enough to suit up with the likes of Connie (Sirro), Buckets O'Neill, Brash, Jimmy, Butch Walker and Hollywood in my last game.

If that's not enough for you then bad luck little fella. That's all your getting.

Hi Jason.

DearHunter

Debutant
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
The tickets to the Grand Final were given to the girlfriend - and the parents didn't get tickets (I'm assuming that players could pick whether they went to parents or partners).

The whole thing seems like an unhealthily obsessed parental setup to be honest.

Nah not correct, ghey
This piece of s**t GF has really set her media friends onto Mrs Jack. I can't believe the abuse she's copping.

I'd disown the campaigner.

The part about the media being set on her is reasonably accurate, from someone with a little bit of inside knowledge...

This issue isn't the mum, if it was don't you think the club would have commented by now. Especially after they were mentioned by the mum.

Will kj be captain next year? I'd say no.

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah not correct, ghey

The part about the media being set on her is reasonably accurate, from someone with a little bit of inside knowledge...

This issue isn't the mum, if it was don't you think the club would have commented by now. Especially after they were mentioned by the mum.

Will kj be captain next year? I'd say no.
Why? Because Joan Crawford has gone Ken Bruce?

hawks787

All Australian
Apr 21, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I didn't really.

It's just old mate Hawk fan wouldn't stop. Funny how he's shut his mouth up lately.

So on that note, I've deleted my account.

Go Giants.

Nah just got bored with the chat. Not sure how my support of hawks is involved but resort to that if needed. Never said anything about your playing record or achievements, sincere congrats for that. I simply questioned your legitimacy and why a middle aged ex footballer would pose as a young female.

Back