Fox Footy - Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Fox Footy music, but does anyone know the music that is played in the background on Footy Classified whenever they show a graphic on screen? Also what about the old Sunday Footy Show intro theme that they used for years? does anyone have a link to that?

What's wrong with it?

It's just so random and obscure! It's not draft time, it's from five years ago, a video that no one has access to. I just have no idea why you'd want to know what the music was or particularly care, unless you're compiling some sort of footy song database but even then it's very niche!

It's just so random and obscure! It's not draft time, it's from five years ago, a video that no one has access to. I just have no idea why you'd want to know what the music was or particularly care, unless you're compiling some sort of footy song database but even then it's very niche!

Because it's a song that's been bugging me since before then.

Earworm of the biggest order.

I know it has a trumpet or something similar but I don't know what genre it falls into.

Does anyone know the music Fox Footy use for the end of their game broadcasts and promotions? It's been their main 'theme' music of sorts for the past two seasons, it's sort of an epic melody with a piano outro? I've got a feeling it might just be production music owned by Fox Sports Australia but would really appreciate it if anyone knew and could share.

Does anyone know the music Fox Footy use for the end of their game broadcasts and promotions? It's been their main 'theme' music of sorts for the past two seasons, it's sort of an epic melody with a piano outro? I've got a feeling it might just be production music owned by Fox Sports Australia but would really appreciate it if anyone knew and could share.

Try Shazam there is enough of it for it for the app to find if it at all exists or is made specifically for VFL360.

tried contacting them? http://www.foxsports.com.au/about-us/faq-contact-us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full version here. Absolutely brilliant composition. One of those tunes that you can just keeping listening to and never get sick of.
For me this track is now synonymous with footy. I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

There's one that will never be beaten.

Full version here. Absolutely brilliant composition. One of those tunes that you can just keeping listening to and never get sick of.
For me this track is now synonymous with footy. I can't even recall what Channels 7, 9 and 10 had for their footy coverage, but it doesn't come close to this.

This and Fanfare are the two best footy broadcast tracks ever, easily, IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back