Games & Recreation Homosexuality

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens in the opening of the 5th movie?

The broom club come take Harry into London or some such to protect him from the newly invigorated Voldemort. I felt bored so turned off. But I watched that yeeeeaaaars after I saw the first 4 (those I saw as they were in cinemas/first out on DVD) so that probably didn't help. Some day I'll get around to watching all 8 in a week or so.

Haven't touched a Harry Potter book since the final book came out in 2007 so it's mostly faded in my mind which should be a good thing when I get around to watching the whole movie series.

Last edited:
What I find interesting is.......in my youth, a long time ago (important to remember).....i was out with a friend, boozing up at a niteclub, to pick up girls. As the night wore on, him and I got separated. I got back to the house we were sharing (with two salacious girls, of course), but he was not home. And he never returned home that morning. Eventually later in the afternoon, he did return. Turns out, during the night, some hot guy had asked him back to his place, and initially he thought it was just to continue partying and drinking at his place, half-half thinking that, half-half knowing the guy was gay and propositioning him. And deep down he decided to go back, to try homosexuality and see if it was for him or not. So he went back, and he stayed the night over. Said it was very awkward/surreal when sitting on the couch and the guy started making those first moves (like we do to girls in that situation). Said the guy gave him better head than any girl ever did. He didn't go into how far they went, but ultimately he said....after it was all over he decided homosexuality was NOT for him.

I said to him....really? you needed to try it first to see whether you had any inclinations or not? For me, I've always known since birth women are for me, nothing but women, and have never even needed to ask/wonder if I had any inklings.

Then we talked about how gays are often gay from birth. Like, there was this little boy i remember seeing in a park with his friends, running around playing with each other, i was walking my dog thru there, and was thinking, even at 7 years of age, that boy is a roaring homo. The other boys are kicking the ball around, but that boy is grabbing their nuts, hugging them, trying to kiss them, whenever everyone dives on the ball, and just his manner and speech, very girly.

The other day, talking with a guy....he was saying how he grew up bi-curious at most. Got married, had kids. And always found women sexy/appealing, but men too, tho he never did anything. But always still thought of himself as straight. Then when they divorced, eventually he ended up trying homosexuality, and was glad about the divorce. He finally realized he was gay. And over time slowly morphed into a roaring homo (manner/speech) when before he was more normal. I found THAT interesting too....how he adopted that manner/speech....it wasn't there thruout his life. And all this...turning homosexual, morphing manner/speech, in his late thirties.
to me it is quite simple GG. the feelings/desire you and i have for the opposite sex is the exact same feeling/desire gay and lesbian people have for the same sex, no mystery here. IMO like everything else to do with life it is a mixture of genetics and the environment in which you are raised.

to me it is quite simple GG. the feelings/desire you and i have for the opposite sex is the exact same feeling/desire gay and lesbian people have for the same sex, no mystery here. IMO like everything else to do with life it is a mixture of genetics and the environment in which you are raised.
Sure. No argument there. The thing I'm curious about is how I guess in many instances the homosexuality is THERE at birth pretty much. Predisposed before environment gets a chance to do something. Then, other times, people are pretty straight most their lives, then make a turn, and, more interestingly, start adopting the manner/speech. It's like how teens/adults in rap culture all start imitating the manner/speech that identifies that group as "rappers". There are other examples, like arabs in Australia all mimicking a certain style of manner/speech that identifies their group. I guess I just answered my own curiosity, that that's all it is -- people adopting manner/speech to identify themselves. But the actual inclination/desire for men or women or both....that mystery continues I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure. No argument there. The thing I'm curious about is how I guess in many instances the homosexuality is THERE at birth pretty much. Predisposed before environment gets a chance to do something. Then, other times, people are pretty straight most their lives, then make a turn, and, more interestingly, start adopting the manner/speech. It's like how teens/adults in rap culture all start imitating the manner/speech that identifies that group as "rappers". There are other examples, like arabs in Australia all mimicking a certain style of manner/speech that identifies their group. I guess I just answered my own curiosity, that that's all it is -- people adopting manner/speech to identify themselves. But the actual inclination/desire for men or women or both....that mystery continues I guess.
purely my opinion but i would go it is 99% genetic and 1% environment. feelings get suppressed due to societal pressures. there are some very interesting studies on the evolution of societal groups, you may find it enlightening to have a look at the "explaining evolution and natural selection" thread on the SRP board.

purely my opinion but i would go it is 99% genetic and 1% environment. feelings get suppressed due to societal pressures. there are some very interesting studies on the evolution of societal groups, you may find it enlightening to have a look at the "explaining evolution and natural selection" thread on the SRP board.
I have too much compassion for the regulars of the SRP if I were to post in there more frequently. Someone think about them! That place would never be the same, GG-ified.

However! I will mosey in and have a read of stuff -- post me a link please? I'm lazy right now :(

I have too much compassion for the regulars of the SRP if I were to post in there more frequently. Someone think about them! That place would never be the same, GG-ified.

However! I will mosey in and have a read of stuff -- post me a link please? I'm lazy right now :(
societal groups of all sizes evolve, maybe clarko is with me, TP, chelseac, pessimistic etc.... clarkos name on BF darwin/dawkins rule.

http://www.evobio.eu/evolutionary-biology

if you google meme evolution theory plenty more detailed analysis will be available for your edification.

The other interesting thing about homosexual relationships I find is....and correct me if I'm wrong (any homosexuals on BF)....

It seems to me, in my decades of field study on your backwater planet, after being stranded here and waiting forever to return to my angelic realm, that in a male-male relationship, one partner takes on the Male role, and the other the Female role. The Male man strong, butch, normal speech/manner. The Female man, soft, gentle, girly speech/manner. And same for female-female relationships. One partner takes on the Male role, the other the Female role. All this also includes the pragmatics of sexual intercourse. The Female Man taking it more than giving it. The Female Woman taking it more than giving it. And, in the female-female relationship, the strap-on a core element of the relationship. So, basically, it makes little sense to me -- you have two people of the same sex ADOPTING the ingrained god-created roles of "male" and "female". So MOST homosexual relationships are gimmicky in that they're just aping male-female relationships, male-female roles, the ingrained way. Not re-inventing "relationships" as such.

The other interesting thing about homosexual relationships I find is....and correct me if I'm wrong (any homosexuals on BF)....

It seems to me, in my decades of field study on your backwater planet, after being stranded here and waiting forever to return to my angelic realm, that in a male-male relationship, one partner takes on the Male role, and the other the Female role. The Male man strong, butch, normal speech/manner. The Female man, soft, gentle, girl speech/manner. And same for female-female relationships. One partner takes on the Male role, the other the Female role. All this also includes the pragmatics of sexual intercourse. The Female Man taking it more than giving it. The Female Woman taking it more than giving it. And, in the female-female relationship, the strap-on a core element of the relationship. So, basically, it makes little sense to me -- you have two people of the same sex ADOPTING the ingrained god-created roles of "male" and "female". So MOST homosexual relationships are gimmicky in that they're just aping male-female relationships, male-female roles, the ingrained way. Not re-inventing "relationships" as such.
just leave GOD out of this GG there are other threads for this.:)

sounds like you have done a lot of research in preparation for this thread topic.;) not that there's anything wrong with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back