Radio Greg Denham **Flog Alert**

I feel sorry for the pub that sponsors him. If he really spends half his time down there, I suspect he would act as a deterrent and would be just having arguments with the wall in the corner.
The Spread Eagle.
Absolute death-wish.
The only reason I'd go would be to peg an empty pot at Greg's snout

david addison

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can give him credit for having an honest opinion. At least his thoughts are his own. But this morning, geez, his analysis of the b&w was so far out of whack, it's pretty disturbing. Looks like his prejudices prevent him from have a decent knowledge of all 18 teams.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I can give him credit for having an honest opinion. At least his thoughts are his own. But this morning, geez, his analysis of the b&w was so far out of whack, it's pretty disturbing. Looks like his prejudices prevent him from have a decent knowledge of all 18 teams.

Doubt he has a decent knowledge of anything apart from his own sense of importance.

Dayne Zorko and Daniel Rich have emphatically refuted Denham's article in 'The Australian' this morning that there is a rift between Justin Leppitsch and the Lions' senior players.
Yep heard about that.
Wonder if Greg's "sources" give him a bit of false bait to make a dick out of himself with. Not that he needs much help.

Dayne Zorko and Daniel Rich have emphatically refuted Denham's article in 'The Australian' this morning that there is a rift between Justin Leppitsch and the Lions' senior players.
I honestly believe he genuinely just makes s**t up. Nobody would talk to him anyway.

To be fair Jon gets a lot of practice, so not surprised he does it well. On topic, agree with OP.

That's why I said "every time!" Ol reverse Ralphy inability to defend his own wonky arguments is as hilarious as it is predictable.

Does he ever have anything good to say about anybody? He'd be an absolute joy to sit next to during a game...barrel of laughs.
I have never heard him pump anyone up other than the stock standard Mitchell, Hodge, Buddy.
Fringe players battling for consistent senior footy or blokes out of form should all be sacked according to Greg.
There'd be f**k all players left if Greg had his way.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Did he backtrack on his " hodge will get 3 weeks for that sling tackle" last thursday night on twitter? What a dill

Probably not. This is what annoys me most about the media. They make all sorts of claims based on nothing more than their own personal opinions and biases, but never admit they were wrong. The media is just a haven for jerks like Denham, he fits right in.

Probably not. This is what annoys me most about the media. They make all sorts of claims based on nothing more than their own personal opinions and biases, but never admit they were wrong. The media is just a haven for jerks like Denham, he fits right in.
This.
Say what they like but then by the time it's proven to be untrue, people have either forgotten about it anyway or it's just fizzled out so they are never held to account.
Surely SEN only get him on knowing they'll get callers. Callers wanting to tell Greg how big a drip he is.

This.
Say what they like but then by the time it's proven to be untrue, people have either forgotten about it anyway or it's just fizzled out so they are never held to account.
Surely SEN only get him on knowing they'll get callers. Callers wanting to tell Greg how big a drip he is.

And then they let Brian Waldron loose...

Back