Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Went through the last 10 pages couldnt find a thread.

In my opinion this guy is one we must keep. I would much prefer him back there over Marsh.

He was great tonight against the dogs, going back with the flight on multiple occasions and taking some good marks.

I hope the rumours of him wanting out aren't true!

Oh and prior to this he had been dominating vfl as well. To good for the 2nds.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
i thought it was his best game for years.....his willingness to stand in front of packs really showed the way. If he can do that most weeks then I'd have him in the team next year..

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Feel sorry for Sack. He has been left in the twos for too long. I felt he was a bit stiff to get dropped after the Carlton game but I guess when that was happening we were looking at getting some games into the younger kids.

Put his body on the line tonight, was really solid. Hope he stays next year.

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Feel sorry for Sack. He has been left in the twos for too long. I felt he was a bit stiff to get dropped after the Carlton game but I guess when that was happening we were looking at getting some games into the younger kids.

Put his body on the line tonight, was really solid. Hope he stays next year.

Ditto all this.

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will be pissed off if we don't keep the sack goes forward and back played with heart tonite good on him

Regardless of what happens next year, his efforts to put his body in harms way show just what the Collingwood FC means to him. I have the utmost respect for him.

Regardless of what happens next year, his efforts to put his body in harms way show just what the Collingwood FC means to him. I have the utmost respect for him.
here here

anshell

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
manchester united
Went through the last 10 pages couldnt find a thread.

In my opinion this guy is one we must keep. I would much prefer him back there over Marsh.

He was great tonight against the dogs, going back with the flight on multiple occasions and taking some good marks.

I hope the rumours of him wanting out aren't true!

Oh and prior to this he had been dominating vfl as well. To good for the 2nds.
I was thinking the same thing,and said pretty much the same thing in the post match thread.I don't know why he was kept in the reserves for so long.He's a similar player to Marsh,but much,much better at how he goes about it.Should never have been dropped in the first place.

Sep 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets, Cleveland Browns
In all honesty cant believe he was dropped after the last game he played against Carlton. He was superb that night amd deserved to keep his spot.

Hes versatile, has elite speed and makes good decisions. Must start in the 22 next year.

Mame

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2011
Allover
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think it was the best game I've ever seen him play.
Edit: Champion Data doesn't agree though. It's in his top 20 games of his career CD-wise but he's had better.

Last edited:
I've got a lot of love for the Sack, always have. He may not be the most skillful or flashiest of players but he is hard at it with good decision making and composure, a solid foot soldier. One of our better players at taking the kick in too, don't get why he isn't our designated player for that role.

You watch. He'll be gone and Blair will still be on the list.

You watch ...

... He'll have a howler next week and we'll all be calling for him to be sacked.

to the sack is a foot soldier but a good one, the type of player you need around the club
gives it all no matter what. not elite but good and honest. not appreciated enough around here even when he has
a bad game

May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Had to go back to Page 18/19 to find this thread.

Any way Moneybags was very good today, don't believe I agree with the amount of opportunity he has been afforded, given those odds anyone would succeed. Possibly worked his way into Bucks' round 1 team based on that performance.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would be a clear best 22... if he didn't constantly have a case of the fumbles. Gives everything for the team but just lacks polish and 1 touch efforts which really make things hard.

Should be pushed out of the team by Scharenberg by mid year at the latest

Back