2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Either way, kids off his head!!! I don't mind chat when it's good. But mate maybe get around the boys and come up with something better!!! In other news Dillon will be signing autographs after the game on friday night. He will be fresh tho, pulled a groin at tonight's training and will be out this week. Hopefully we get through with a big out like that!

What if I get a picture with you then get him to sign it... Not the best looking rooster but you can make me look good right or is even that a stretch?

Either way, kids off his head!!! I don't mind chat when it's good. But mate maybe get around the boys and come up with something better!!! In other news Dillon will be signing autographs after the game on friday night. He will be fresh tho, pulled a groin at tonight's training and will be out this week. Hopefully we get through with a big out like that!

Betting agencies don't believe this

Breaking news: New evidence suggests that Jimboomba could not have changed the scorecards as it has been confirmed that none of them can read a scorecard let alone write on a scorecard..

rubbish chat.

I think the whole of QLD will be barracking for the Woodies, but Redbacks might be a bit strong. I've heard a whisper that the Woodies have lost a few key players, even Thommo the patriarch himself is under an injury cloud according the tea leaves.

For the sportingpulse detectives

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round...re=124739038&c=1-109-37542-407245-0&pool=1001

Anyone missing from either team that is a notable omission?

Seems the 'tea leaves' are wrong on one player.

In other news, there is a qualifying final up at Zillmere tonight - thoughts on the result from everyone?

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round...re=124739039&c=1-109-37542-407245-0&pool=1001

Nothing between them on past results. I have seen UQ play this year a few times and win basically on success out of the middle and at stoppages and a good lock-in after that (note that is limited viewing). If that doesn't happen then Zillmere on home ground advantage, UQ next week and toss the coin in the GF on neutral territory.

Nothing between them on past results. I have seen UQ play this year a few times and win basically on success out of the middle and at stoppages and a good lock-in after that (note that is limited viewing). If that doesn't happen then Zillmere on home ground advantage, UQ next week and toss the coin in the GF on neutral territory.

Speaking of neutral territory, am I reading correct that the Jimb v Wood is being played at Coll Park now?

Was that always the case or did Jimmy's light not get fixed?

Would that make Jimmy a little dim? Or is it a case of the lights NOT on and no one is at home?

For the sportingpulse detectives

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round...re=124739038&c=1-109-37542-407245-0&pool=1001

Anyone missing from either team that is a notable omission?

Seems the 'tea leaves' are wrong on one player.

In other news, there is a qualifying final up at Zillmere tonight - thoughts on the result from everyone?

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/round...re=124739039&c=1-109-37542-407245-0&pool=1001

Not sure what type of player he is, but Fraser named 2nd best for Woodsmen last week and not listed to play. Also, that muscly defender #2, La Burniy also not listed to play.

Otherwise, both teams appear full strength on paper.

Zillmere missing Rohan Cash, who is a pretty important player and also Nuss.

But first time I've seen Grayson McIvors name - he can play a bit and I note they have just qualified him playing the final 3 home & away games. Handy inclusion!

Hard forward line to match up on. Smith, Colvin, Percy, Dickfos is pretty formidable. The UQ boys should be pretty familiar with Percy's strengths though ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from watching a great game of footy between Zillmere and UQ. Have to say the winner of the comp will be between those two sides, by far the best footy of the year. A bit of fire in it by both sides with a UQ player getting sent off in the last qtr. Was Was very disappointed by Dickfoss at the end if the game, didn't shake anyone's hand, simply stood at the sideline and then walked off.

yewwwww. can anyone stop timmy martin??

With all due respect to the bloke a player of his ability and the quality of delivery he recieves anything less than 5 a game is a quiet night. Quality player but when it's delivered on his tit 5-10 times a game he should be kicking bags week in week out which he does more often than not.

Few injuries out of tonight mate..??

UQ vs Jimboomba prelim, would say that it will be a physical game. Jimboomba have the top end talent to win, but UQ play hard, contested footy. You'd think red backs start as favorites based on the last two weeks, but UQ have beaten them this year and the other game was controversial.. Should be a belter, Zillmere be happy to see them belt each other up.

I see Cash, Nuss, Percy, Colvin and Murray all missing from eagles final team sheet. Will be hard to beat if all available in a fortnight.

UQ vs Jimboomba prelim, would say that it will be a physical game. Jimboomba have the top end talent to win, but UQ play hard, contested footy. You'd think red backs start as favorites based on the last two weeks, but UQ have beaten them this year and the other game was controversial.. Should be a belter, Zillmere be happy to see them belt each other up.

I see Cash, Nuss, Percy, Colvin and Murray all missing from eagles final team sheet. Will be hard to beat if all available in a fortnight.
i always said be wary of this eagles side , they havent played full strength all year , sandgate thought they were good beating a undermanned zillmere side , now its the buisness end of the year and poor old sandgate are gone , those players named above have some real quality ,

Just got back from watching a great game of footy between Zillmere and UQ. Have to say the winner of the comp will be between those two sides, by far the best footy of the year. A bit of fire in it by both sides with a UQ player getting sent off in the last qtr. Was Was very disappointed by Dickfoss at the end if the game, didn't shake anyone's hand, simply stood at the sideline and then walked off.
not like danny to do that , was he injured and standing on the side line , has always shaken our hands after a game , plays the game hard ,and very respectful after the game . your not just having a go at him because he an ex afl player are you

not like danny to do that , was he injured and standing on the side line , has always shaken our hands after a game , plays the game hard ,and very respectful after the game . your not just having a go at him because he an ex afl player are you
Spot on, Danny is one of the really good guys in footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back