Nostradamus Lives Dons Pursuing Stringer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word at Tulla is Dons are considering going after Stringer with 1mil a year over 5, correct me if I'm wrong but I suspect he's on 550-650k so it would be a significant increase and guaranteed financial security for him and his family.

600k a year at 21 (last year I thought he got a new contract? Now 22) and likely to get that money for the next decade isn't guaranteed financial security?

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Dogs would be very annoyed to lose a gun like Stringer, but much like losing Griffen and getting in a 10 year KF, I'm sure they'd would be ok with pick 1 and whatever else the Dons are forced to throw in.

600k a year at 21 (last year I thought he got a new contract? Now 22) and likely to get that money for the next decade isn't guaranteed financial security?

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Dogs would be very annoyed to lose a gun like Stringer, but much like losing Griffen and getting in a 10 year KF, I'm sure they'd would be ok with pick 1 and whatever else the Dons are forced to throw in.
straight swap for hurley

And dreaming that Hurley will cost you that.
What did Danger cost? Hurley a free agent in 12 months isn't he? (And not that that I think he/we will go there but there is the whole breach of contract hanging over your club too).

Not trying to be a smart ass, genuinely think a first rounder and promising player is about right.

I'll give you selfish but he's not s**t. His best is brilliant, he just seems lazy and uninterested at the moment. Needs to be sent back to the VFL to learn that he won't be gifted games if continually serves up performances like tonight.

His best is ok, not brilliant. Not sure what all the hype is about.

His best is ok, not brilliant. Not sure what all the hype is about.

Oh c'mon, his best is much better than ok. Is he overrated? maybe (blame BT for that), but let's remember he's still only 22. He has the physical attributes and skills to be a top 20 player but he needs a change in attitude and work rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha dreaming. Our first rounder and a promising fringe player sounds about right to me.
Hurley is a current AA player. Hurley is > Stringer.

Given you will have about a pick 12-14 - then no that wont get you Hurley. Seriously you have to be joking. Hurley is clearly worth a top 5 pick.

What did Danger cost? Hurley a free agent in 12 months isn't he? (And not that that I think he/we will go there but there is the whole breach of contract hanging over your club too).

Not trying to be a smart ass, genuinely think a first rounder and promising player is about right.

2 first rounders and some one like Jong/Hrovat/Stevens will probably be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back