Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
He's a blue bagger - that's all that matters

Its bad enough we have to put up with mods protecting blues posters to pump up the tyres of their s**t box club on our board, but to have our own doing it is a step too far
What a narrow minded view of the world ... and hopefully one not adopted by our club, which thinks it has all the answers.

What a narrow minded view of the world ... and hopefully one not adopted by our club, which thinks it has all the answers.

I hate Carlton, all their fans, their players, and every scum sucking cheating part of their history

Again, want pro blues comments, you know whereto go....

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
I hate Carlton, all their fans, their players, and every scum sucking cheating part of their history

Again, want pro blues comments, you know whereto go....
Well been a free country the forums are for everyone just because you don't like them some people like footy in general and admire the other team players as well as ours.

Well been a free country the forums are for everyone just because you don't like them some people like footy in general and admire the other team players as well as ours.

Why the * would you talk about Carlton on the Richmond board, when there is a perfectly ****ed up Carlton board to post on?

You have the main board as well, and I post there regularly myself

I'm sick of people saying because we are so welcoming we have to allow our board to turn into some pro Carlton piece of s**t

Go on the Carlton board and start talking about how awesome KB is, and count the seconds before you're banned

HE must hate Richmond too, the number of ex-Carlton blokes on our list ;);)

They are born again, baptised and the sins of scum are washed away

Except for walls, he never stopped wearing his Carlton g banger

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Why the **** would you talk about Carlton on the Richmond board, when there is a perfectly stuffed up Carlton board to post on?

You have the main board as well, and I post there regularly myself

I'm sick of people saying because we are so welcoming we have to allow our board to turn into some pro Carlton piece of s**t

Go on the Carlton board and start talking about how awesome KB is, and count the seconds before you're banned
Dude thread says MARK MACLURE if you need to argue about it contact the admins to take thread down.

Dude thread says MARK MACLURE if you need to argue about it contact the admins to take thread down.

Its a hate thread

Only you and Goldie want to honor and celebrate the flog

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Its a hate thread

Goldie posted a question to another poster which was his right and i defended it as it is my right as is your right to hate whoever. I said he was a good player as he was records don't lie. Do i like him of course not no do i like any other team apart ours no. Do i like watching top players from other teams the Hodges Fyfes so on ofb course and i hate them for not playing for our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
Its a hate thread

I'm not honouring or indeed celebrating ... I merely said the guy was a great footballer.
Hey Wayne Carey, Leigh Matthews, Gary Wilson, Cameron Ling, Greg Williams, Doug Hawkins, Glenn Jakovich, Jason Akermanis, James Hird, the list goes on, all great footballers. None played for Richmond. Get over it! Walls too - great footballer. Stop sooking!

Goldie posted a question to another poster which was his right and i defended it as it is my right as is your right to hate whoever. I said he was a good player as he was records don't lie. Do i like him of course not no do i like any other team apart ours no. Do i like watching top players from other teams the Hodges Fyfes so on ofb course and i hate them for not playing for our team.

Wot does fyfe or hodge have to do with this? Please quote my.post where I mentioned them

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
Very narrow minded and shallow world rfctiger74 lives in.

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
Wot does fyfe or hodge have to do with this? Please quote my.post where I mentioned them
You obviously fail to see that a bloke can have an opinion - right or wrong!
What's funny is you and a whole bunch of Tiger fans exploded after Maclure made some comments re Dusty and then said zilch when the coach said tyhe same thing a week later. So was Hardwick wrong?

I'm not honouring or indeed celebrating ... I merely said the guy was a great footballer.
Hey Wayne Carey, Leigh Matthews, Gary Wilson, Cameron Ling, Greg Williams, Doug Hawkins, Glenn Jakovich, Jason Akermanis, James Hird, the list goes on, all great footballers. None played for Richmond. Get over it! Walls too - great footballer. Stop sooking!

And stop posting bullshit about some prehistoric Carlton fossil whondoes nothing but bag our club over irrelevant crap

The lengths you go to bag our club are pathetic

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
And stop posting bullshit about some prehistoric Carlton fossil whondoes nothing but bag our club over irrelevant crap

The lengths you go to bag our club are pathetic
As wegetpumped has quite rightly pointed out, it's A THREAD ABOUT MACLURE .... it's difficult not to contribute without mentioniong him. FFS. Grow a brain.

You obviously fail to see that a bloke can have an opinion - right or wrong!
What's funny is you and a whole bunch of Tiger fans exploded after Maclure made some comments re Dusty and then said zilch when the coach said tyhe same thing a week later. So was Hardwick wrong?

Dimma apologised, fat flog didn't

Your point??

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Well they are champion players and i love watching them does that make me a freo or hawks lover? no. It has to do with players from other clubs eg Mark Maclure lol
So now we know you hate the blues and goldy thinks Maclure was a top player why dont we leave it at that and go back to Maclure been a commentating flog lol.

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
Well they are champion players and i love watching them does that make me a freo or hawks lover? no. It has to do with players from other clubs eg Mark Maclure lol
So now we know you hate the blues and goldy thinks Maclure was a top player why dont we leave it at that and go back to Maclure been a commentating flog lol.
Which he is .... a commentating flog .... for things he says. Not because he's Carlton or was a poor player as someone suggested! To be honest mate, Maclure is a bit like the Brereton's of this word (also a fine player), struggling for relevance in the modern AFL world and prone to outlandish statements that I a sure they don't believe.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Which he is .... a commentating flog .... for things he says. Not because he's Carlton or was a poor player as someone suggested! To be honest mate, Maclure is a bit like the Brereton's of this word (also a fine player), struggling for relevance in the modern AFL world and prone to outlandish statements that I a sure they don't believe.
The thing about brereton and the dunstall types people think they are flogs for the parts they play on fox which is part of the scripts for audiences. They are much smarter then that when it comes to footy and personally when i take the stupidity out of them i agree most of the time then not. Others like maclure are idiots but occasionally they would say something nice but most of the time they just say silly things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back