• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Hello sfa. i hope you all are havig a great sleep.
i am not. anyway so i heard through the grapevine that media threads are dying away.

so here is not a meda thread per se but a thread where we analyse the logos of the sweet * association fantasy football teams and then i will try and improve them with my photoshop logo skills.
as you have seen i maked such logos as the dragons logo....the dragons ffc logo and many more dragons logos.

I dont have any logos maded yet because university is a very hard school but i maked the thread instead.

please be patient. your friend andonis.

cary.gif

Completely different idea: why don't you re-deisgn the Sweet FA logo. The one we have now is not only old hat it's also low-def. It could use a facelift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No to what? The last time I checked, the highest resolution file of the league logo I could find was around or less than 600 x 300. If it hasn't already, it needs to remade in a higher resolution. And if someone with the skills to do that takes that up, then they may as well try to re-design the entire logo too while they're at it, because it's not exactly the most attractive or alluring image we could have. It looks great for Season 12 (the equivalent of the early 90s), but we're in Season 20-something now (re: the two-10s), we definitely deserve a glossier, sexier logo or something a little more contemporary.

No to what? The last time I checked, the highest resolution file of the league logo I could find was around or less than 600 x 300. If it hasn't already, it needs to remade in a higher resolution. And if someone with the skills to do that takes that up, then they may as well try to re-design the entire logo too while they're at it, because it's not exactly the most attractive or alluring image we could have. It looks great for Season 12 (the equivalent of the early 90s), but we're in Season 20-something now (re: the two-10s), we definitely deserve a glossier, sexier logo or something a little more contemporary.
No to life

IF a stellar new logo was to show up and IF there was suitable amount of love for it I've got no issue putting it to the people. Certainly not on an agenda anywhere but who knows?
Surely not midsession?

Do you take SFA related requests?

If so, please do one of some Wolves tearing Gumby apart. If you are super talented, have Pokey watching on.

My second request is that you do an emblem for the Coney Island Warriors, but instead they are the cooney Island Warriors.

This thread has serious potential that I feel is being neglected.

Last edited:
Dobbers kiss robbers.

Also, Ando, stop smoking weed then posting on here.
Its worked for me for the last 8 years.

Cram it, fish face.

This thread has serious potential that is feel is being neglected.
Good lord you're going to be disap-

o helo. i hope that was not a big wait. so i went and done some fixing of a random logo i choose. i choosed the east side hawks because their logo needed a lot of fixing
so i fixed it.
before:
u4u3ara3.jpg

after:
sikvYrG.png

as you can see the words were 2spooki so i fixed that and made it more friendly to kids. the bird was also weird so i made it a hypnohawk and added a smiley face to it. for the kids. the nose has been integrated into the yellow to make it look like it is part of the bird now.
one of the bigg issues here was the east side words not having a space in the middle so i definitevily fixed that. a crime to desine.
Seriously, what a s**t logo. To whoever still plays for the Hawks, contact me later in the year.
thank you. is there any things that i can improve on/

next is the sin city swamprats.

Back