Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For those Crows supporters that constantly obsess over these 2 nobodies any chance you can post all your stuff in this thread so the rest of us don't have to see these muppets names appear in every second thread.

Greatly appreciated.

I remember when Wrinkles first mentioned that we were after Hurley. Posed the thought that we'd need to trade Crouch to get him. Think it was Dillon that then said it made no sense, we need more quality mids, not less. Then his idiotic son started banging on about it as if it was a certainty that Crouch was gone. Became fact in the same manner that Dmac was rested according to Vader. Then this muppet suggests we desperately need to keep Thommo. He's a moron, can't believe I thought he was ok when I first heard him. Embarrassing.

I remember when Wrinkles first mentioned that we were after Hurley. Posed the thought that we'd need to trade Crouch to get him. Think it was Dillon that then said it made no sense, we need more quality mids, not less. Then his idiotic son started banging on about it as if it was a certainty that Crouch was gone. Became fact in the same manner that Dmac was rested according to Vader. Then this muppet suggests we desperately need to keep Thommo. He's a moron, can't believe I thought he was ok when I first heard him. Embarrassing.
image.jpeg

Someone mentioned that after last weekends games, the deflect and distract merchants in the Tiser would start writing stories about how our draw won't put us in good stead for finals.

And like clockwork:

The hard facts about soft draws
ADELAIDE’S matches in recent weeks have played out like training runs — and there'’s more of the same ahead, says Kane Cornes. But, he warns, that’s no way to prepare for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So kane and rooch have just worked out that there's 8 good teams and 10 s**t ones this year. And once you've played all the good ones, you're going to play the s**t ones.

Far out, you're not going to play hawthorn every second week.

Even harder to play stronger teams than yourselves each week when you are third on the ladder.

Someone mentioned that after last weekends games, the deflect and distract merchants in the Tiser would start writing stories about how our draw won't put us in good stead for finals.

And like clockwork:

ADELAIDE’S matches in recent weeks have played out like training runs — and there'’s more of the same ahead, says Kane Cornes. But, he warns, that’s no way to prepare for finals.
Lol, so Kornes is admitting playing port is like a training run.

Where's rooch...

Lol, so Kornes is admitting playing port is like a training run.

Where's rooch...
Oh.. Rucci agrees as well. In fact he alluded that anything under a 12 goal win would be a disappointment.
As someone has already said, he's preparing to write a story on how Port fought so bravely to only lose by 50 points. Let alone if they get within 2 goals.

Oh.. Rucci agrees as well. In fact he alluded that anything under a 12 goal win would be a disappointment.
As someone has already said, he's preparing to write a story on how Port fought so bravely to only lose by 50 points. Let alone if they get within 2 goals.
I'll be ok with a brave 50 point loss by port to the crows. :)

049111576df72ed0c7acb18356769ba8.gif

And like clockwork:

Well, I guess it's true to a certain extent, but like Tex says, we have no control over who we play and we already got our tough games out of the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back