Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells > Dahl

Steven vs Richmond
JPK vs North
Sloane vs Port

Who do you think will score the most? I'm leaning towards either Steven or Sloane in the showdown.

3 trades left, so going to use 1 trade at least: Jansen > Marcon/Long for cash. Then depending on how my prelim is going use a second trade (was considering Rich > Boyd) or save it for the final.

Hearing Matt Boyd

With Morris out, it wouldn't be a managed situation. But if Boyde is out, come on down the man who I think has the highest average of all DEFs over the past 2 weeks... That's right, SP Mitch Brown!

With Morris out, it wouldn't be a managed situation. But if Boyde is out, come on down the man who I think has the highest average of all DEFs over the past 2 weeks... That's right, SP Mitch Brown!
Fantasy Freako put it on twitter as an opinion. Surely not out this week with a 9 day spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Boyd rumour is a worry but at least I have good cover in that position.

1 trade left and I want to hold that for the Tragics1 GF ... but I have to get there first.
In recent weeks my worst performer has been Bartel. Fortunately the Bulldogs are playing last so I can put Libba on the field with Bartel the emergency and if Bartel spuds up again and I need extra points to get home in the prelim I can trade Libba to Dalhouse. If I don't need the points or if it's a lost cause by then I'll hold the trade for the last week.

Sadly due to Chads twang i can't afford joey

I read it wrong

Left field - Mav Weller, scored 90+ in his last 5, contested beast, getting more midfield time with Paddy in and Dunstan out.

If you have someone you can throw forward, I'd look at Isaac Smith

JPK, Steven then Sloane
Yeah I've narrowed it down to those two, will be my last trade of the year. Have Steven already so could keep him and save the trade for the grand final or use it to get JPK and hopefully better my chances of making the grand final, will probably keep tossing up this decision till a minute before lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back