Drawing a line with home intruders and self defence

Remove this Banner Ad

The weird thing with these apex or sudanese kids is ,that they do the crime,take your stuff and car and then just proceed to drive around until caught.
It appeares to be for kicks as opposed to survival.

The weird thing with these apex or sudanese kids is ,that they do the crime,take your stuff and car and then just proceed to drive around until caught.
With youth unemployment so high and cuts to TAFE, not many ways to occupy their time but sadly violence ensures. It is a real problem.

Simple fix, but the stupid people of Victoria have elected a left wing government who will never do this.

If you commit any violent crime, no matter your age, you will be remanded without bail until your trial. Every crimminal sentance is a life sentance. The time the judge sentances you to is the non parole period. So you can punch someone in the face and spend your entrie life in prison if you never reform. If someone is in your house without invitation you are allowed to use deadly force regardless of their intention or weather or not they are armed. If the family of any dead home invader make any public statement they will be thrown in jail for hindering the legal system. When people realise that if they break into someone's house they can be killed without the other person reciving any penalty, crime in all forms will stop instantly.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Simple fix, but the stupid people of Victoria have elected a left wing government who will never do this.

If you commit any violent crime, no matter your age, you will be remanded without bail until your trial. Every crimminal sentance is a life sentance. The time the judge sentances you to is the non parole period. So you can punch someone in the face and spend your entrie life in prison if you never reform. If someone is in your house without invitation you are allowed to use deadly force regardless of their intention or weather or not they are armed. If the family of any dead home invader make any public statement they will be thrown in jail for hindering the legal system. When people realise that if they break into someone's house they can be killed without the other person reciving any penalty, crime in all forms will stop instantly.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mate, sit down and have a rest.

When people realise that if they break into someone's house they can be killed without the other person reciving any penalty, crime in all forms will stop instantly.
No it won't. The people breaking into houses will just start carrying weapons and killing the occupants first, as it doesn't make any difference to the penalty but the best way to get away with it is to leave no witnesses.

This already happens in the US with their three strike laws, where people committing minor crimes like low level stealing figure they might as well have a shootout with police to try and escape because they're getting 25 years for their third strike shoplifting anyway.

The lefties have created a useless social service industry which shifts the blame away from offenders. Today's summit is merely for show, nothing of substance will come from it.

Ashton is a disgrace and should be sacked on the spot. A police Commissioner who's forgotten how to police...

Spate of aggravated burglaries sparks fear and outrage

You know things are out of hand when The Age takes up the cudgels, even if the report doesn't mention Apex or ethnicity.

Hopefully they take on an armed householder soon and are killed in the process. The glamour of the "lifestyle" will quickly fade.

Law of averages says they're going to go through the wrong door sooner or later and get something hard wrapped around their head.

Law of averages says they're going to go through the wrong door sooner or later and get something hard wrapped around their head.
As with what happened here
First home invader got belted
Not the six others coming with him though
Occupants of the house were lucky to barricade themselves in the bathroom while the house was ransacked,cars stolen and trashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As with what happened here
First home invader got belted
Not the six others coming with him though
Occupants of the house were lucky to barricade themselves in the bathroom while the house was ransacked,cars stolen and trashed

Maybe the police can put them in a leaky boat and tow them out past the Heads, then.

The Australian has an article whereby an African community rep states, inter alia, laws preventing corporal punishment and Victorian bail laws are contibuting to African crime. It is on the front page.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au

And it's going to get worse unless significant action is taken NOW. Daniel Andrews is largely to blame for this by reducing the bail laws applicable to children. The crooks know this and that is why kids are being drawn to these groups.

I wrote a report in the late 90's (it was my job back then) pointing out the growing dangers coming from the Sudanese and Somalian communities. At the time there was a clear growing trend in their criminal activities not only in relation to numbers but also severity of their crimes. Drugs were the main issue and history will show that violence follows in the footpath of drugs. The Sudanese community in particular had no respect for our laws and even back then they were getting a slaps on the wrist from the Rob Hulls appointed leftist Magistrates and Judges.

My report was passed off as being an exaggeration and was eternally filed away and ignored. Mrs. Doubtfire was the Chief Commisioner at the time (the worst CC in our history I might add). She was put in that position because she was a Steve Bracks stooge. She placed a heap of Yes Men in positions under her and her stance was that we had to Police with love. The result was that we were left with a Police Force that was impotent. We weren't allowed to target the higher risk groups in communities. We had cops attending Mardi Gras. We drastically cut back investigations on OMCG's because "they were no longer committing crimes". Now it is happening all over again with Daniel Andrews. I can't believe that people are stupid enough to vote for him.

Now it is happening all over again with Daniel Andrews. I can't believe that people are stupid enough to vote for him.

Always been a problem in Victoria - too many labor voters.

The lefties have created a useless social service industry which shifts the blame away from offenders. Today's summit is merely for show, nothing of substance will come from it.

Ashton is a disgrace and should be sacked on the spot. A police Commissioner who's forgotten how to police...
It started with Nixon, big useless good for nothing commissioner that couldn't even be ****ed paying attention on Black Saturday.

It started with Nixon, big useless good for nothing commissioner that couldn't even be stuffed paying attention on Black Saturday.
Exactly.
Our state was burning and she thought it wise to go out and have a juicy steak washed down with a Shiraz.
Derp

It started with Nixon, big useless good for nothing commissioner that couldn't even be stuffed paying attention on Black Saturday.
Nixon? Oh, you mean Mrs. Doubtfire. Geez I hate her. We can thank Bracks and Hulls for that appointment. She'd hardly ever done any real policing in her career and that was proven by how out of touch she was. She only got the job because she was a Bracks/Hulls puppet. She's put VicPol and our safety back 20 years. The worst Chief we've ever had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back