Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to turf Ward but his rock bottom price isn't doing me any favours.

So at this stage it might be looking like Ward > Gibbs (vs Essendon) or Ward > Treloar (vs Hawthorn). What do people think?

I'll be waiting to use the trade until the very last minute depending on how my GF opponents are going.

I'm looking to turf Ward but his rock bottom price isn't doing me any favours.

So at this stage it might be looking like Ward > Gibbs (vs Essendon) or Ward > Treloar (vs Hawthorn). What do people think?

I'll be waiting to use the trade until the very last minute depending on how my GF opponents are going.

Trelor is in hot form without adams, but bryce against the bombers is a juicy proposition.
Gibbs does love that low hanging fruit

I've got coverage for Sloane and Wells but not for Goldstein.
I would like to trade Sloane if he takes the suspension. But Rumours of North resting players has me worried.
Problem is Sloane plays Friday night and even if Goldys named I don't trust that s**t truck campaigner Scott not to do a late out.
Brad If you are going to rest them i hope
1. you name the team so.
2. I hope your geriatric team loose so bad in you first final that North sacks your arm waving arse

North playing before the Dogs in a live game which can impact their first week matchup means they won't rest blokes en masse, you'd think. You'd hope. You'd pray.
North can not move up and will only drop out of the 8 if they loose by 200+ and St kilda win by 200+ ( there abouts ) it an't going to happen

Last edited:
North can not move up and will only drop out of the 8 if they loose by 200+ and St kilda win by 200+ ( there abouts ) it an't going to happen

Yeah, not so much moving up, but influencing who they play. If WC lose on the Fri, them winning on Sat give them their best chance of playing Dogs in Melbourne rather than traveling in finals week one, I think. More that angle. (Drowning man clutching at straws a bit)

Yeah, not so much moving up, but influencing who they play. If WC lose on the Fri, them winning on Sat give them their best chance of playing Dogs in Melbourne rather than traveling in finals week one, I think. More that angle. (Drowning man clutching at straws a bit)

8th they play 5th

Hawks or Giants imo

Kangas be praying for a pies win

Then they'll play in Melb on Sunday afternoon

Steven better do something as he's specifically in my team for GF week!

Don't think, do!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed he sparks up for you. Been poor value overall on the run home, but if he has one of those days where he goes apeshit he'll set you up nicely.
He was worth a punt, just didn't work out quite as hoped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not buying into all this rest talk yet.I think North will want a win before finals and be happy with a weeks rest for the guys. If guys have niggles I could see it...but I think if they are fit to play,they play Em....I hope!
No ruck cover and no trades. Have Hall for Wells cover if needed.

North to shake things up a bit in finals I reckon....not contenders, but like the last two years have been in prelims and ended some better sides years early.

Sloane out is actually a blessing in disguise. My cash league opponent also has him but 90% sure he doesn't have trades (he had Kerridge on the field last week with only Joyce as EMG, and still won). I still have 2 which means I can trade him to either Bonts, Rocky or Neale.

Will hold my other trade until I know Goldy is playing I think

In my major league it's Steven, J Selwood & Rance vs Coniglio, Priddis & McVeigh... we both have 1 trade each... who you guys reckon is on top atm given the match ups this weekend?

One trade left to replace Sloane.
Should I go Trealor, Priddis or Selwood? I was thinking Trealor because he's been dominating recently but he's up againts Hawthorn who will be breathing fire.

Shattered I can't upgrade Titch > Rocky, instead using my last trade to cover Sloane > Rocky.

upload_2016-8-23_15-18-56.png

Praying for no late outs/rested players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back