Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay folks, it's healing time.

We have done this sort of thread before when we have had a build up of frustrations and tensions and we lash out at the ones we love and we come in here and confess we went too far, didn't mean something, that it was not personal, that it escalated and we could have phrased ourselves better.

If you address somebody specific, they should accept what you have to say and let bygones be bygones.

Moderators around BF have been noticing an increasing in 'snark' of late. Have you noticed it? Have you been guilty of it?

Wipe your slate clean, clear your conscience, be the bigger man/woman. Bring out your mea culpas and unload a year of debate.

I went too hard at Coona Blues. I apologize. Discussions around Family Violence need to be respectful and about listening. this is coming back to bite me isn't it?

Credit for saying that because you were a real prick about it.

By the way sorry for what I just called you. Forgive and forget? :huh:

What's a "snark" ??

An imaginary animal (used typically with reference to a task or goal that is elusive or impossible to achieve) or;

From the urban dictionary

Combination of "snide" and "remark". Sarcastic comment(s).

You may confess to either one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so I'll be the only clown taking this thread seriously - see what happens when clowns are serious?

No, there will be more. Was last year anyway.

As a mod, I apologise for any occasions where I come across heavy handed. It is difficult to strike a balance and as we converse with so many different personality types, it is difficult to ascertain who is being arrogant and undermining and who is being genuine. Intentions are always good and I get no enjoyment out of any confrontation.

I'm going to apologise in advance... because of my anxiety and depression... I get angry and frustrated because my brain doesn't work like it should (which sucks for someone who is a high level computer programmer) and I tend to take that anger and frustration out on other people...

Unfortunately... I tend to get anxious when I get stressed and because of what I do for a living, I tend to get stressed a lot!

No, there will be more. Was last year anyway.

As a mod, I apologise for any occasions where I come across heavy handed. It is difficult to strike a balance and as we converse with so many different personality types, it is difficult to ascertain who is being arrogant and undermining and who is being genuine. Intentions are always good and I get no enjoyment out of any confrontation.

Heavy handed? Rarely have I come across a more pragmatic individual, given the role you've taken on.

Sorry to ODN for being nice to him...............won't happen again.

tumblr_mkuzpdubIk1r55jsko1_250.gif

so h without it's dorsal fin becomes n? love it!
I believe you are starting to get an understanding of how my mind works, you should be very scared.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back