Preview Round 23 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon, Saturday

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Basically this means if we win tonight we get picks 5 and 9 LOSE and we get 4 and 8

The way the last few weeks has gone, getting worse and worse and worse as we lurch from the Bombers defeat to the widespread belief that Dion is gone to the Pies defeat to even more injuries so we have no chance in the NEAFL final to the Jaeger call to the Cochrane loyalty rant to the Swallow reporting, it is right that we will finish tonight with a guaranteed disappointment = a loss in the game or a loss in pick value. If we do win and drop back to 5, expecting a bid at pick #2 on Bowes so we drop a few draft points.

Ah well, that is modern footy. If we all we wanted to do was watch a team run around each week with some faint hope of a win, watching the wrong sport atm. It is all about the off season. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show from now until the draft. It will be carnage by the hour and not just at our club.

Donble

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Villa , Buccs
This sums up our year, if we win tonight

Essendope winning today means we can now go above Carlton losing pick 4 down to 5 also

Port are currently a game down but 1% above Melbourne if they win they go ahead and push our pick from 9 to 8

Basically this means if we win tonight we get picks 5 and 9 LOSE and we get 4 and 8

So as life has become as a Suns supporter ( an unfunny joke,) we need a win to finish off the year well but in doing so it will cost us a down grade on 2 first round picks FFS

I guess you can look at tonight in 2 ways , if we win we win , if we loses we win . That pick 8 can go to pick 7 if Maggies win.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
The way the last few weeks has gone, getting worse and worse and worse as we lurch from the Bombers defeat to the widespread belief that Dion is gone to the Pies defeat to even more injuries so we have no chance in the NEAFL final to the Jaeger call to the Cochrane loyalty rant to the Swallow reporting, it is right that we will finish tonight with a guaranteed disappointment = a loss in the game or a loss in pick value. If we do win and drop back to 5, expecting a bid at pick #2 on Bowes so we drop a few draft points.

Ah well, that is modern footy. If we all we wanted to do was watch a team run around each week with some faint hope of a win, watching the wrong sport atm. It is all about the off season. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show from now until the draft. It will be carnage by the hour and not just at our club.
Go PORT

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

That is why I love that the Premier League is back I can ignore the AFL for 6 months.

Krozza

All Australian
Dec 11, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys!!
Jesus fiorini is killing it. Once he gets a little bit bigger and with more of a tank holy crap he is going to be a superstar.
And jarred grant needs to go, I'm sick of watching him miss tackles and not chase after his man every bloody week.
FIORINI 18 at the half. 4 tackles. Yes, he is the shizzzz

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back