Preview Round 23 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon, Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Future rolls Royce he is.

So with all that salary cap we have now should we be inviting his manager to join him and rocket for the exit interview and stick a big multi-year contract in front of him before he is allowed to leave the club for the year.

So with all that salary cap we have now should we be inviting his manager to join him and rocket for the exit interview and stick a big multi-year contract in front of him before he is allowed to leave the club for the year.
6 year deal signed tomorrow please

Lucky he signed that extra 1 year to keep him till 2019. If he doesn't get the rising star nomination this week we will need a royal inquest.

Lucky he signed that extra 1 year to keep him till 2019. If he doesn't get the rising star nomination this week we will need a royal inquest.
Deserves it but probably won't. Only plays for the Gold Coast Vic feeder team.

Good effort by the boys I thought tonight. Obviously undermanned but a real positive in Fiorini plus we now secure pick four and help knock our Melbourne pick back to pick eight. Go Pies tomorrow against The Hawks. And pains me to say it but I hope the Saints smash Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness that game by Fiorini was exactly what Suns fans wanted after the mercenary made his announcement this week. Bowes and Scheer had good games in the twos, Fiorini and Miller chopped up in the ones. Now all we need to do is fill the gaps with some mature players in the midfield and things are never as bad as they seem.

In all seriousness that game by Fiorini was exactly what Suns fans wanted after the mercenary made his announcement this week. Bowes and Scheer had good games in the twos, Fiorini and Miller chopped up in the ones. Now all we need to do is fill the gaps with some mature players in the midfield and things are never as bad as they seem.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel! Throw in a bit of Barlow(hopefully) and a fully fit Ablett and we won't be as bad as everyone expects

Deserves it but probably won't. Only plays for the Gold Coast Vic feeder team.

Good effort by the boys I thought tonight. Obviously undermanned but a real positive in Fiorini plus we now secure pick four and help knock our Melbourne pick back to pick eight. Go Pies tomorrow against The Hawks. And pains me to say it but I hope the Saints smash Brisbane.

Hopefully long-term getting the #1 pick in National and PSD will help Brisbane (who am I kidding do it for us Lions, do it for QLD footy!)

Brayden Fiorini :hearts: Take a bow son. Racked up a lazy 162 fantasy points in only his 2nd game as well.

Give him Jaegers money.

Good to see Touk finish the season strong too with 28 touches. Looking at his season, since the Brisbane game in rd16 (Dion's last game) he had less than 24 disposal once, and less than 5 tackles twice! Already filled Dion's role and is still only 20.

With pick 1, could the Lions bid on Bowes? He's a Queenslander after all.
Nah, to get pick 1 knowing that we would match it and they don't get their man would be a humiliation, plus no way are they going to pass on McCluggage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back