Autopsy V Sydney

Oxxy

Senior List
Aug 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
The coach with a "get the ball and spread out" game plan was at his best yesterday.
I say this because, we are able to see both seniors AND first year players attempting to adhere to
dimmer's process.

The result - 113 point rodgering.

No player will join the club after the last few weeks.
Would you support your son in choosing the Tiges?

The hardest thing to accept is how PEGGY and Gale signed a bloke with such a pathetic
record for two years......before the season started.

For any balanced member or supporter, this is preposterous and worthy of them being tossed.

The coach with a "get the ball and spread out" game plan was at his best yesterday.
I say this because, we are able to see both seniors AND first year players attempting to adhere to
dimmer's process.

The result - 113 point rodgering.

No player will join the club after the last few weeks.
Would you support your son in choosing the Tiges?

The hardest thing to accept is how PEGGY and Gale signed a bloke with such a pathetic
record for two years......before the season started.

For any balanced member or supporter, this is preposterous and worthy of them being tossed.
Is this the infamous Ox?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Saw an interview with him and all he talked about was setting himself up for life after footy. Seemed to him football was clearly a job.
Also the fact he said he would retire after Winning a flag just shows a lack of care. He's like one of those people who get to the top in their career then change cause they're bored of it.

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Typical of the spineless prick to blame the kids...won't point the finger at a large group of well paid senior players who couldn't be arsed ....wouldn't even cross his mind that he might be the major culprit and his lamentable game plan was outdated seasons ago...

Nothing but a Fraud...worse, he is laughing in our faces
More to the point we should be asking why after 7 seasons our juniors and develoment players are where they are.
Why are they no better than those frauds why can they not force them out.
After 7 yrs where do people think we should be at. 7 whole seasons so little achieved and so few players developed.
Cmon people we were supposed to be a top 4 contender according to the entire F/D but when we cop a few injuries or when we struggle it is because the kids and development players are not up to it, well hello thats your depth area if all the 23 and under players are not up to it yet how the hell can you be a top 4 contender. First came delusion then came the lies and now we get laughter.

I know he can not coach and deep down i am sure most others know it but to just blame the coach will mean even more pain.

Recruiting and that is not just kids has been awful.List management if possible has been worse and if tiger supporters are fair dinkum they have to be asking WHAT DEVELOPMENT.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Also the fact he said he would retire after Winning a flag just shows a lack of care. He's like one of those people who get to the top in their career then change cause they're bored of it.

No,it shows he sees more to life than football.

Muz Tiger

Debutant
Jul 6, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Saw an interview with him and all he talked about was setting himself up for life after footy. Seemed to him football was clearly a job.
He does play a pretty uninspired type of game for club captain. Lots of sideways chip kicks with no penetration. Why is he even doing that??

Rarely kicks goals when we need them the most.

Most uninspiring captain in footy I reckon.

Having said that, I don't think it would be much fun playing for the Tigers atm the way Hardwick's game plan is so crap.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Many AFL footballers are identified in their early teens and spend as much time on media training and projecting a clean image as they do on football skills . The system is littered with ex school teachers , who generally are as boring as bat s**t and whose job is to kill the instict out of people.
The whole club needs to unleash the shackles not just Cotchin.

Back