Round 23 Discussion - Grand Final Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got absolutely kissed on the dick by Riewoldt.

Was getting smashed this morning. 1 trade left and needing a miracle.

Went for broke and traded Dahlhaus to Riewoldt and made Roo captain instead of keeping Danger's 155 as VC.

Scored 2671 and won cash league by 13 points :drunk:

This is why I love but genuinely hate supercoach.

Well played!

Well i ended up with 2460 which was enough to take out Big footy division 13 league.

Was my first ever league win, currently ranked 1200ish which is by far my best finish by at least 20 thousand.

Im ecstatic and thankful to this forum, the banter and discussion makes the work week better and adds so much interest and dimension to every game of every round. Thanks guys for making the best game in the world even better.

PS #skidformod

Went for broke and traded Dahlhaus to Riewoldt and made Roo captain instead of keeping Danger's 155 as VC.

Scored 2671 and won cash league by 13 points
:drunk:

giphy.gif

3/3 wins!!

As noted before big thanks to Zerret and Treloar, first picked next year!!
Also SP Cripps, Sexy Robbie, Boyd, Heater, and of course Danger, don't know how I didn't lose not whacking the C on him...

And young Jesse Joyce stepping up for my lowest round score with 48 and not embarrassing Gawn

If only I traded Spudface Greene for Zerret instead of Buddy!!! But can't complain at all, great year

Oh wait, thanks to the spuds on the opposite teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got a message from a mate ripping me for losing to him in our SC grandfinal. Honestly had not even looked at his league all year lol.

Just had a look and he rolled me with Cameron's 30, 60's from Aliir, Whitecross, Mathieson and Jayden Short lol.

Oh yeah, and 140 from Cripps, 187 from Riewoldt, 126 from Tom Mitchell, 133 from Rockliff, 130 from Burgoyne and 125 from Boyd.

OH YEAH, and he forgot to even set a loophole and just got a straight up 310 from Danger lol, so did I, but the fact he didn't loophole proved he gave up weeks ago lol.

OOOOH YEAH, and he told me he ran out of trades 2 months ago lol.

FMSC. Thank god this seasons over haha.

2644 and did not win any of my grandfinals ffs

Edit: may not have been in any

Ripper finish to a great year. Well done

And thanks for all the advice / suggestions throughout the year, even when the advice could've meant others going past you. That shows character mate.

Go Rocky.

Still here guys.

Went super ballsy and didn't take Rockys VC score.

Went with Pendles instead hoping for a big one from him but he only scored 118. :drunk:

Didn't matter anyways as I still won all 4 of my league grand finals (2 were cashies)

Scored 2573 and pumped with that. :D:thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Special mention to Neale and Boyd for making sure they got the job done for me in the end. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow:

In the famous words of Johnny Drama from Entourage

f60752b4481e83013217fa3d82f616bd.jpg

Still here guys.

Went super ballsy and didn't take Rockys VC score.

Went with Pendles instead hoping for a big one from him but he only scored 118. :drunk:

Didn't matter anyways as I still won all 4 of my league grand finals (2 were cashies)

Scored 2573 and pumped with that. :D:thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Special mention to Neale and Boyd for making sure they got the job done for me in the end. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow:

In the famous words of Johnny Drama from Entourage

f60752b4481e83013217fa3d82f616bd.jpg
**** mate you gave me a major aneurysm, well done Bud for a great year. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back