Round 23 Discussion - Grand Final Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice one Seymour!

Landed on 52,600 total for 21st overall. Certainly my best ever. Misplayed the post season bye I reckon. Will likely never be as high again!

Won both GFs, one in a canter. I'm being humble and polite in one, and in the other I'm razzing the lot of them and congratulating the runner up for getting within 200 points of The Velour Fog!

Ended up 3793, happy with that, pissed off about my cashie loss.

Yeah but fugg that guy, he'll probably end up wasting it on top shelf piss & whores.:(:(:(:(:(

Do people reckon the 2 tied for 10th split the money or get $1000 each?

Probably both because the Raj bloke (9th) is ineligible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** mate you gave me a major aneurysm, well done Bud for a great year. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Cheers mate.

I didn't log back on to the net after deciding not to take Rockys 3 quarter time VC score till near the end of the Freo vs Dogs game.

I was that stressed out due to SC. LOL! :p

Still in shock that I won all 4 of my leagues and am $650.00 richer with winning my 2 cashies ($450 in one and $250 in the other)

Just bought a bottle of Johhny Walker and getting hammered now listening to this. :D:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Finished the season with a bang, got 2557, highest score ever. Also finished under 15k overall with 14266. Not too shabby for my first SC season considering l only knew of a third of all the afl players back in March!

Lots of lessons learnt to take into next year trades wise, SC studs and Players that will never grace my team again!

Congrats to Seymour and everyone else who won leagues and got PB's. Thanks all for your advice, tips etc along the way, it was invaluable and l hope l may feel more worthy, for want of a better word, to impart some advice of my own next year. Cheers!

What's the prize for winning BF div 14?
$1k? $2k?

Great year from all. We'll done Seymour Skinner and Toxic.

Thanks for the laughs from all you drunken campaigners. So many funny carnts on here.
Gingys meltdown was epic.

Back in Aus next year, so I'll be able to watch foity, play SC seriously and be on the forum a bit more hopefully.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'm drunk.....

cranston.jpg

scored 2274 :thumbsdown:
finished the year ranked 18,877 :$

Glad this season is over, I endured a lot of pain over the last 23 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back