2016 bf supercoach highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well, what a year it's been. It's been a fun ride I thought it might be a good idea to reminisce a bit before we all go back to our own club boards for the summer.

I've had a blast, getting to know a few posters a bit better, sharing my thoughts and frustrations and laughing at others' misfortunes.

My highlights, in no particular order are:

Seymour Skinner having an incredible year. Hopefully you can take it all out

toxic being right up there for a while yet still happy to share ideas

OhhhhhCyril and his trip to India. I never thought I would like to go to india, but having seen a pic I think I could just about live there! ;)

TheOz and his never ending "in and arounds" and the fact that he changed the way the discussions were flowing that we all had to get a warning. NTTIAWWT

The drinks that are flowing now on Friday night games. It doesn't make me feel like such an alcoholic sitting on the couch drinking on my own anymore.

And finally the great response to the FreezeMND challenge. Let's make it even bigger and better next year.

All in all, a great year guys. Im already looking forward to 2017

319A312D00000578-3466723-image-m-75_1456550736666.jpg

NSWCROW coming up aces with the gifs

Jiska with the Goldy trolling

KardiniaPark with general trolling and the Paul Cropps thread

toxic with the advice in every thread

stevebbb and Kadog for proving that Steve's have what it takes to spud it in SC

Biggest melt has to go to old mate Gingy

The St Kilda boys SincMagic Keg on legs Sir Skid karaoke - FreezeMND, #skidformod

Eagles boys Scalped Eagle big bootaaaaah Double the Fist

Deliverance TheBeardAmigos OhhhhhCyril Judd_Magic Seymour Skinner rocker_oz33 Obese Arachnid and everyone else who contributes (too many to list)

Big :hearts::hearts::hearts: out to Argas Tuft for his quality work in the Late Changes thread and TheOz for turning me ghey (NTTAWWT)

First and foremost to Chief, thanks for the name change.

Dangerfield :hearts: GAJ:'( Fyfe:'( Goldie:'( Gawn:hearts: Jelwood:hearts: Neale:hearts: Simpson:hearts: Doc:hearts: Dusty:hearts: Priddis:hearts:

Bring in Howe and Greene for Adams and Lids.
Whilst Libba kept the bench warm, I was still able to field a full premo team and these guys where fairly serviceable in their respective positions.

Howe 5 rd average of 98
Greene 5 rd average of 92

Retro round was a blast!

The tight AFL season that we are having, can't remember a finish anything like it.

Gold Coast and Essendon, Gold Coast for the very sad 2 seasons they've had, just a waste to see all that talent go to shite. The Bombers and Woosha proving that a club can compete somewhat with kids and old guns.

To everyone that didn't mash buttons on fellow posters well done, to the guilty shame on you for destroying a place that the lads could come to, get pissed and let their steam off for the week.

Weird units like space dog and co, thanks for the coal and laughs and general banter guys.

Every poster that offered advice on my team and to others teams thanks heaps!!

To the funny ****ers on here, you know who you are, well done again guys,

Kegs, Toxic and Seymour Skinner, congrats on your great year guys, well done.

See you all in December, when prices come out.

Balls and all...
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Great year thanks for all the laughs and entertainment fellers :thumbsu: :hearts: Loved the retro thread and the end of round late night discussions Oooh Cyril Here2tellyouwhy Scalped Eagle Keg on legs TheOz toxic Judd_Magic etc
(Will add to this later, wife chucking wobbly):eek:

Ok back now
Also special mentions to the hard work from TheBeardAmigos stevebbb, Argas Tuft and other regulars like Sir Skid KardiniaPark Kadog gutsroy Obese Arachnid The_Steadier vast Amazing Bombers DraftPunk enobrien SC fish pincrusher NSWCROW Satan Biggie Ingy Double the Fist Goats FAILTOSUCCEED Thuggee_Cult Seymour Skinner pulpdriver The Lemon Spacedog JuddgementDay shurg123 Guardian Hawk
srobbo GRUFFY rocker_oz33@Faz 2000 Chronz@NinjaSwan ROOINYOU clogwearer Wesley2
And anyone else I forgot sorry

Also thanks officer Jiska for trying to be a cool cop ;):p

And a "special" mention to Edmund hunt for.........being special:p

See y'all next year .....maybe

Last edited:
Boys and girls

SC 2016 has concluded

I'll repost in this thread later but for now its easily the best board on bigfooty and that's because of each and every one of you.
My missus hates you all, but i love you all.

Been a bloody privilege to be amongst it

Thankyou
See you for SC finals SC
Toxic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome year with so much carnage.

Highlights
Those WC boys are pissers. Well one of them anyway ;)
The great group of regular posters who make this place fun to be around. No need to name individuals, we all know who they are.
2nd in Saints Div1. Whodathunkit karaoke?

Lowlights
Gingy's melt of the year.

Great year thanks for all the laughs and entertainment fellers :thumbsu: :hearts: Loved the retro thread and the end of round late night discussions Oooh Cyril Here2tellyouwhy Scalped Eagle Keg on legs TheOz toxic Judd_Magic etc
(Will add to this later, wife chucking wobbly):eek:

Ok back now
Also special mentions to the hard work from TheBeardAmigos stevebbb, Argas Tuft and other regulars like Sir Skid KardiniaPark Kadog gutsroy Obese Arachnid The_Steadier vast Amazing Bombers DraftPunk enobrien SC fish pincrusher NSWCROW Satan Biggie Ingy Double the Fist Goats FAILTOSUCCEED Thuggee_Cult Seymour Skinner pulpdriver The Lemon Spacedog JuddgementDay shurg123 Guardian Hawk
srobbo GRUFFY rocker_oz33@Faz 2000 Chronz@NinjaSwan ROOINYOU clogwearer Wesley2
And anyone else I forgot sorry

Also thanks officer Jiska for trying to be a cool cop ;):p

And a "special" mention to Edmund hunt for.........being special:p

See y'all next year .....maybe
Hold up there mate, I expect a solid contribution from you in the mad Monday thread tomorrow..

Genuine Highlight: That use was made of the community to get around the FreezeMND event. Apart from that, good advice and banter.

Apart from that, learning that for so many questions, there is only one answer...
Allroadsleadtoscotty.jpg

for those living with partners , getting the weekend back and not getting the dirty looks with phone attached to hand ... you know the look

When does 20/20 fantasy start

This... so much this!

It's sad seeing GAJ go, but the rise of the new ultra premo perma captain Dangerstud was glorious!

Starting price of $750,000 next year? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :lock::lock::lock::lock:

This... so much this!

It's sad seeing GAJ go, but the rise of the new ultra premo perma captain Dangerstud was glorious!

Starting price of $750,000 next year? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :lock::lock::lock::lock:
I started with him. It was the one and only thing I did right all year. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back