2016 bf supercoach highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those living with partners , getting the weekend back and not getting the dirty looks with phone attached to hand ... you know the look
My wife gets no reprieve. It's NFL & EPL season :D

Thanks again to everyone on this board for an entertaining year. Look after yourselves over the summer and see you campaigners back here in the new year.

Much love to my BF SC brethren.

Edit: Retro round ******* ROCKED!!!

Thanks to everyone on here for a great 2016.

My first full year of contributing to this board and it's been a blast. To all the banter, keep it going, reason I love this place. (Oh and the fact that people offer advice, but meh, banters better)

Wasn't in a league with a single person on BF this year, which was kinda s**t, so look forward to that next year. Funny story, pulled my team out for round 1 on the day of the first game. Sorry

Lastly, special mention to Keg on legs for having the exact same Backline, Midfield and Ruck combo as me for the run home, as well as a couple of forwards (great minds think alike). We were similarly ranked all the run home, but his Forward PODs of Zorko, Nroo, beat my Zerrett and Howe (couple others I think)

Bring on 2017 talk!!!

The WC boys, SE, BB you're a funny bunch of *ers.

TheOz great to have you back, youve been missed. Make sure you're back bigger and better than ever next year

Sir Skid great year, fantastic advice and you'll make an incredible mod #skidformod

What am I gonna do now? Don't tell me I'm gonna have to start talking to the wife :(

My wife gets no reprieve. It's NFL & EPL season :D
You would rather watch NFL than be with a woman? Heck I would rather be with a woman than watch that tripe! I thought that I would have been really enamoured by a bunch of heavy set men wearing tight, spandex leotards, bulging cups and copious padding chasing a brown shaped oblate spheroid whilst jumping on each other in gay abandon, but no, not even that has swayed me. It seems to start with promise with one of these bulkier gents handing said brown spheroid through his spread legs to another gent who is strategically positioned at prostate level to receive this brown object, obviously a clear substitute for passing the chocolate as it were, however it goes downhill fast considering the lack of any actual rusty brass trumpeting. The greco-roman styled wrestling between the extremely unattractive and fat set of men further ruins it and not even the subsequent entanglement of legs and arms and mammoth amounts of crotch clashing and the queer, celebratory dancing can salvage this utter waste of what could be genuine, gay entertainment.

You would rather watch NFL than be with a woman? Heck I would rather be with a woman than watch that tripe! I thought that I would have been really enamoured by a bunch of heavy set men wearing tight, spandex leotards, bulging cups and copious padding chasing a brown shaped oblate spheroid whilst jumping on each other in gay abandon, but no, not even that has swayed me. It seems to start with promise with one of these bulkier gents handing said brown spheroid through his spread legs to another gent who is strategically positioned at prostate level to receive this brown object, obviously a clear substitute for passing the chocolate as it were, however it goes downhill fast considering the lack of any actual rusty brass trumpeting. The greco-roman styled wrestling between the extremely unattractive and fat set of men further ruins it and not even the subsequent entanglement of legs and arms and mammoth amounts of crotch clashing and the queer, celebratory dancing can salvage this utter waste of what could be genuine, gay entertainment.
LMAO! Oh Oz how we've missed you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, ha!!
Don't get yourself banned next year theOz FFS,
I think we need a few more covert words like eg: Campainger to get you through next year.
Suggestions?

The WC boys, SE, BB you're a funny bunch of gooses.

TheOz great to have you back, youve been missed. Make sure you're back bigger and better than ever next year

Sir Skid great year, fantastic advice and you'll make an incredible mod #skidformod

What am I gonna do now? Don't tell me I'm gonna have to start talking to the wife :(
Thanks mate.

If I start talking Steven next year just slap me.
Killed me.
GunsNRooks all the way in 2017

The WC boys, SE, BB you're a funny bunch of gooses.

#bigbashfantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back