• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Five couples in this series - one of which is same-sex, so the non-binding marriage ceremony must take place in New Zealand.

My first impressions:

Keller and Nicole - The ol' sea dawg really regrets his tattoos and is probably easily led. They both want kids, but he's just come out of the Navy. Is it the right time to settle down when he's living at home and doesn't know what his next move is? I think the month will be tough, but they've got a shot.

Mark and Monica - They'll soon find that the physical connection fades and that their relationship is a carbon copy of the pinhead Xavier and Claire (?) in the last series.

Michael and Bella - His kid from a previous relationship is still in New Zealand; she's a radio host on the Gold Coast. It's not a good sign.

Dave and Jess - Both emotionally *ed in their own special way. Plus he's a douche. No chance.

Craig and Andy - Getting two obsessive-compulsive, highly strung men together in a relationship is a recipe for disaster. No one will know when to back off.

I've only seen bits and pieces of eps tbh. Dont know any of them by name, except Jess (Funnily enough). I can be pretty crass and stuff but geeze if I was on national TV i would clean it up a bit. Total bogan, they deserve each other.

Lmao at the gay one cracking the shits about being on tv.

You signed up.
To be on TV.
You have to be on TV.

Idiot.

Feb 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
And then finding the note in his pocket anyway. Oh the lols.

And the dickhead friend can't remember a ring. You have one job mate. One job.

I felt sorry for the friend. He's got old mate stomping around the apartment carrying on, pinning the blame on him and the TV crews for everything. It's not unexpected that he'd forget to take the bag into the car in that environment.

But how about his outlandish jacket? Surely a gay man - aware of fashion - knows you do not upstage the groom on his big day.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry I could not overlook all the tatts especially the neck and knuckle ones. Yes he is probably a nice guy and does have lovely eyes, but that is not enough.

The radio announcer annoys me already and I have a feeling, she will be the dominate one in the relationship. I think a lot of them are bogans. I did like the pink jacket that one wore. The gay guy who wasn't the groom look a bit like a shorter version of Guy Pearce.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watching it now.
That ******* mincer Craig, gives gay blokes a bad name. Carrying on like a bitch before the wedding, prancing in like the whole day is about him and not the other bloke (Andy?) and then inviting his ex of 13 years to the wedding.
Ffs, Andy should just walk out now and make the little princess look like even more of a bitch.

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
Watching it now.
That ******* mincer Craig, gives gay blokes a bad name. Carrying on like a bitch before the wedding, prancing in like the whole day is about him and not the other bloke (Andy?) and then inviting his ex of 13 years to the wedding.
Ffs, Andy should just walk out now and make the little princess look like even more of a bitch.
Have to admit if I was on the show and my "wife match" invited her ex...yeah I'll walk off its a sign of them not taking it seriously and perhaps trying to make their ex jealous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
image.jpeg

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
I would invite my ex to my wedding (if he wanted to come).

Perhaps not on this show tho lol. I'd give my fiance fair warning and he would have to be cool with it too.
Can't understand why tho? What's the point of inviting someone you use to * to your wedding?

And anyway how can you be freinds with your ex? I can never understand that let alone inviting them to your wedding.

Can't understand why tho? What's he point of inviting someone you use to **** to your wedding?

And anyway how can you be freinds with your ex? I can never understand that let alone inviting them to your wedding.

I dont see him that way now. He's a "Friend". You invite friends to your wedding dont you?

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I think Andy over reacted to the situation. They hadn't been together for 10 years and dated for 13 years, what is the big deal. I actually started to like Dave a bit more and hope his marriage works out. Bella is still annoying me with her over talking.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I watched a bit of this show last night and the gay couple were hilarious. Craig was obviously having his doubts from the start over Andy and the whole ex thing just gave him a reason to have a hissy fit. I didn't see what happened after Craig told his friend "it was over" but what a douche, really.

The guy in the pink jacket, although a total dag, is really the kind of guy many single women will disregard in a heartbeat due to his looks and social clumsiness, but usually end up being great partners and fathers.

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None

The guy in the pink jacket, although a total dag, is really the kind of guy many single women will disregard in a heartbeat due to his looks and social clumsiness, but usually end up being great partners and fathers.
yeah a Beta...most women will * around with the bad boys ect and then end up with a beta because their looks are fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back