Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a boxer dog.......George.

Went from juvenile to senile in 3 weeks.

When I went through my marriage whatever, he had this psychic ability to turn up on my couch and absorb the pain.

True dinks.

Greatest dog of all time.

I miss that bloke.

Know exactly what you mean.
Dogs are very smart like that - cats couldn't give a stuff.

you **** off too

I'll add an :D so I don't get in trouble

d7e3bc8de72e94fc1a59fbeea686e2426af1e3da0e8667efe1e2b1023e466ee1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanna apologise to that ******* called the swear filter for "Allegedly" trying to evade it on more than several occasions.
I was just trying to help. Prick.
Also, I'm sorry I didn't personally thank every one of you dickheads for the season of laughs, the tears and the tantrums.
I've been greatly ******* amused, also much bewildered.
Long may we run...

Trade talk getting quite intense lately.

Anybody need to use the thread?

So let me get this straight. We are drafting a bloke named Snark Moratorium? Sounds like one of those modern new age names with a slight European influence but if he can take a grab and kick a goal he gets a tick from me!

I'm so much more restrained on here and always try to never attack anyone, bar *drug cheats and their fans, than in real life. I just spent 4 nights giving it to useless campaigners that don't do anything right, but here I try to be constructive to people I don't agree with. Even the phrase "people I don't agree with" at work would be "those s**t for brains dumb campaigners that are a drain on the human race"

Why is this so?

So let me get this straight. We are drafting a bloke named Snark Moratorium? Sounds like one of those modern new age names with a slight European influence but if he can take a grab and kick a goal he gets a tick from me!
Can he go through the midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back