Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's back...

Got himself a copy of the CAS transcript... So if anyone feel's like reading pages of deranged ramblings check his Facebook page or thegovernorSM Twitter account...

Suspect he's going to get some frothing happening over the next week....

Pretty amazing that someone so allegedly deranged just happens to be the centre of your universe, you will continue to harp on about him till the cows come home.

It appears you cant let go, just like the deranged you harp on about.

I'm NOT going back to that Facebook page .... shudders. ...
Gotta lov The Governors tweets. How about this one from last night.

"How can we as a nation vote for a Muslim MP? Do u want this country to be run by Muslims? FFS. Wake up"

Just the kind of guy you want fighting for you.:rolleyes:

Pretty amazing that someone so allegedly deranged just happens to be the centre of your universe, you will continue to harp on about him till the cows come home.

It appears you cant let go, just like the deranged you harp on about.

Who said I read it?

I was letting people like you know the info is available....

Just because it's in my feed does not mean I read it...

Gotta lov The Governors tweets. How about this one from last night.

"How can we as a nation vote for a Muslim MP? Do u want this country to be run by Muslims? FFS. Wake up"

Just the kind of guy you want fighting for you.:rolleyes:
His response to that would be you left wing fair. Never assume what does assume mean it means assumptions are the mother of all f ups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what the governor wants. Attention
Which you're kind of giving him by continuing to give his trash any air. ;)
Yes, and those people giving him oxygen can be hilarious at times in their outrage, both supporters of him and detractors...
It's entertaining in that there's a car crash and I can't look away sort of way...

Had a chuckle at Bruce's expense on AFL360 did Robbo and Gil tonight
Gil asking Robbo if Essendon and the drug scandal was on the run down sheet because he wouldn't mind having a fifth or sixth go at that. They both laugh as Robbo says: "Yeah well Bruce Francis rang me today" Gil: "I've noticed that he's starting to use a different email address to get through all the blockages".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back