Big Willie
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life WCE Wings Guernsey
May 14, 2011
Vegas
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
So it's now officially the off-season for the West Coast BF board, which means less talk about football, and more about our favourite sandwich chain, Subway.

To help with the transition, I have compiled the following Pictures of Subway Subs and related them to last night's Elimination Final.

Bont Appetit.
bd3ab9667d79165c5ccd48ea4a8dc0a5_Melt.jpg

Ah the classic Melt. Something we can all relate to today. Who doesn't love a good melt.
SubVeggiePatty.png

The Veggie Patty. I wonder how we would have gone with Paddy last night? He might have offered more than Brown.

low-calorie-subway-sandwich.jpg

Speaking of Brown, here's a Turkey sub on brown bread. The Brown selection made the coach look like a bit of a turkey.

SubMeatBall.png

This sub has quite a lot of balls, unlike West Coast's performance last night. Unfortunately we ballsed it up, and chose to resemble the wet lettuce instead.

What's your favourite sub?

Last edited:
Classic chicken fillet with everything, extra jalapenos and whatever 2 sauces im feeling that day.

I get nervous im gonna stuff up most of the other types with some stupid addition......

I get premium chicken schnitzel, mayonnaise, old english cheese, lettuce tomato onion chilli

sometimes meatball with southwest
occasionally chicken teriyaki with sweet onion

Veggie patty
Footlong Wheat
Avo
Toasted
No cheese
All salads
-lettuce +extra spinach
Honey mustard, hot chilli sauce
S+P

Bottle of water.

Keep the change. Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

BMT is an old fave of mine, defs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic chicken fillet with everything, extra jalapenos and whatever 2 sauces im feeling that day.

I get nervous im gonna stuff up most of the other types with some stupid addition......
Sounds like you belong in the navy and gold.

Sigh. It was a long off-season and I suspect this one will be longer. Actually, it will be given we failed to progress last night.

Yeo needs to stop eating Subway.

Subway is largely processed and preserved food. Not as bad as the burger chains, but no substitute for freshly prepared meals from home.

I actually wonder how much the club advises/intervenes regarding the diet of the players. Do they teach the young blokes how to cook, if they never learnt during their upbringing? Do they teach them what healthy options are? Or do they just say "don't get too much fast food and look after yourself"?

A bit like how doctors tell people to have a healthy, balanced diet. What specifically consitutes a healthy balanced diet is debatable. In simple terms, people should eschew processed and packaged "food" in favour of wholefoods. This includes oils - processed (high-heat extracted) vegetable oils are the worst. Margarine should be banned. Coconut oil is where it's at, along with organic ghee and butter.

Do our players know this? I doubt it. If they get subway, they should at least get avocado to get some good fats ;)

Last edited:
Sigh. It was a long off-season and I suspect this one will be longer. Actually, it will be given we failed to progress last night.

Yeo needs to stop eating Subway.

Subway is largely processed and preserved food. Not as bad as the burger chains, but no substitute for freshly prepared meals from home.

I actually wonder how much the club advises/intervenes regarding the diet of the players. Do they teach the young blokes how to cook, if they can'never learnt during their upbringing? Do they teach them what healthy options are? Or do they just say "don't get too much fast food and look after yourself"?

A bit like how doctors tell people to have a healthy, balanced diet. What specifically consitutes a healthy balanced diet is debatable. In simple terms, people should eschew processed and packaged "food" in favour of wholefoods. This includes oils - processed (high-heat extracted) vegetable oils are the worst. Margarine should be banned. Coconut oil is where it's at, along with organic ghee and butter.

Do our players know this? I doubt it. If they get subway, they should at least get avocado to get some good fats ;)
BOOOOOOOOOOO

Butter = Perfection.

Fresh cuts of meat and organic chicken, lots of eggs, salad, vegetables, low gi wholemeal and grain breads.

Now for the phil (and maybe the elliot yeo, xavier ellis, jeremy mcgovern) version. Add cheese, bacon and lots of sauces. Nom Nom Nom.

Back