Society/Culture This is straight out child abuse ("transgender" child)

Remove this Banner Ad

My punt is this individual had both sets of genitals or derivatives of both.

Historically these were corrected soon after birth but now we wait a few years to understand what sex they identify with.

This approach is clearly better than a coin toss.

If this is actually the case then fair play. It would have been mentioned in the article I would have thought. You need to remember that the key element of this fad is attention whoring, so I doubt it given that the article even exists.

If this is actually the case then fair play. It would have been mentioned in the article I would have thought. You need to remember that the key element of this fad is attention whoring, so I doubt it.

Yeah... its all just so people can post selfies with a girl instead of a boy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why am I pathetic? Because I don't want some depressed bloke to top himself when he starts missing the penis that he ill advisedly had destroyed?

First I'm a scaredy cat, and now I am pathetic. Name calling is the only thing you libcucks have left ;)
It is people like you who cause the suicides about which you profess such concern. How many deaths will it take to satisfy your lust for world domination?

Last edited:
Once this internet driven fad wraps up and the politically correct move onto the next hot topic there will be a lot of broken people who bought into the bullshit that will sadly end themselves. Hope this kid isn't one of them. Of course this doesn't get mentioned at diversity seminars

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939

Conclusion: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.
I would love to see a link to these statistics.

I am a post operative woman of over ten years and I have many many post operative friends and not one of my post operative friends regrets their surgery.

How many transgender friends do you have?

Poor child, sacrificed at the alter of it's parent's political correctness.

Does the article mentioned how many tries the parents took when they doctor shopped until they got the outcome they wanted like most trannies?
trans or trannies is considered an offensive term by the majority of transgender people including myself, you are talking about real people with real feelings here.

My punt is this individual had both sets of genitals or derivatives of both.

Historically these were corrected soon after birth but now we wait a few years to understand what sex they identify with.

This approach is clearly better than a coin toss.
As is giving transgender children totally reversible hormone blockers to delay the onset of puberty until the child is old enough to make an informed decision.

Genitals is not what makes a person its our brain that determines what we are.

Being a victim of a gang rape due to my transgender background could have been prevented if I was supported as a child.

I would love to see a link to these statistics.

I am a post operative woman of over ten years and I have many many post operative friends and not one of my post operative friends regrets their surgery.

How many transgender friends do you have?

Start with the link in my post and take it from there.

I linked to a study hosted at the US National Library of Medicine, and you've given me personal anecdote

I linked to a study hosted at the US National Library of Medicine, and you've given me personal anecdote
A personal antidote from a woman from a transgender background who has lived and breathed a transgender life for over sixteen years and ten years post operative.

trans woman or trannies is considered an offensive term by the majority of transgender people including myself, you are talking about real people with real feelings here.

If your community were live and let live that would be one thing, but that's not the case now is it?

We are meant to accept "trans women" still sporting dicks in women's toilets or we are guilty of some anti diversity thought crime, and many of you seem to believe that it's a-ok not to tell a new or prospective sexual partner that you are trans before the fun begins.

Some people find that's offensive but you're not too worried about that are you?

Once this internet driven fad wraps up and the politically correct move onto the next hot topic there will be a lot of broken people who bought into the bullshit that will sadly end themselves. Hope this kid isn't one of them. Of course this doesn't get mentioned at diversity seminars

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939

Conclusion: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.
I just read your link which basically identifies that the suicide and attempted self harm rates are higher in post operative transgender people than the greater community wow that is no surprise to me the self harm and attempted self harm rate of pre operative people is also higher, why do you think that is so?

I suggest ignorance of transgender children will only increase these self harm rates.

Being transgender didn't make me self harm being forced to divorce the woman I loved, being denied the right to now marry the woman I love, to be a gang rape transgender related victim, to be yelled at from opponents and spectators during an AFL match "don't tackle that thing you will get aides", to be outed from playing AFL as well as your same sex partner not being able to play AFL, they are some of the things transgender people deal with on a daily basis, I suggest support, education and understanding would help reduce these high self harm rates in transgender people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few things about your link:

Study was in Sweden.
Since you reject anecdotal comments, how do you think the data for the study was collected?

The study was collated over a 30 year period 1973-2003, perhaps things have changed substantially? Further maybe the the incidents in the early part of the study may have affected the end result where it may have not been as acceptable as it is today?

I found the conclusion interesting:

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

From my readings on the subject, there is now a lot of support available and more acceptance by the community.

Last edited:
If your community were live and let live that would be one thing, but that's not the case now is it?

We are meant to accept "trans women" still sporting dicks in women's toilets or we are guilty of some anti diversity thought crime, and many of you seem to believe that it's a-ok not to tell a new or prospective sexual partner that you are trans before the fun begins.

Some people find that's offensive but you're not too worried about that are you?
So if your dick was cut off in an accident what toilet would you use?

I just read your link which basically identifies that the suicide and attempted self harm rates are higher in post operative transgender people than the greater community wow that is no surprise to me the self harm and attempted self harm rate of pre operative people is also higher, why do you think that is so?

I suggest ignorance of transgender children will only increase these self harm rates.

Being transgender didn't make me self harm being forced to divorce the woman I loved, being denied the right to now marry the woman I love, to be a gang rape transgender related victim, to be yelled at from opponents and spectators during an AFL match "don't tackle that thing you will get aides", to be outed from playing AFL as well as your same sex partner not being able to play AFL, they are some of the things transgender people deal with on a daily basis, I suggest support, education and understanding would help reduce these high self harm rates in transgender people.

With respect - your responses are going to center around your sense of victim-hood then I think it's time to sign off.

Take care.

With respect - your responses are going to center around your sense of victim-hood then I think it's time to sign off.

Take care.
I am not playing the victim at all I am happy to put my own personal experiences out there to afford people like yourself the opportunity to ask questions, I am happy to further discuss these issues with you and I will not report anything you post as I am happy for other people to see how bad the hate can get because by showing the negatives it allows people like me to enjoy the positive support and understanding of so many others even more so.

If this is actually the case then fair play. It would have been mentioned in the article I would have thought. You need to remember that the key element of this fad is attention whoring, so I doubt it given that the article even exists.

s**t journalism is common these days with the focus on infotainment rather than information. Facts are simply valued less by news outlets than the shock value.

Age appropriate is very important. Transitioning at a young age is way to early. Let the kids develop with love and acceptance. Decisions about transitioning should be done at an adult age. Giving puberty blockers stops the natural development and the long term side affects are known and unknown.

For me, the acceptance of transgender people is key and that transgender people accept that they can't their change gender (XX and XY).

Age appropriate is very important. Transitioning at a young age is way to early. Let the kids develop with love and acceptance. Decisions about transitioning should be done at an adult age. Giving puberty blockers stops the natural development and the long term side affects are known and unknown.

For me, the acceptance of transgender people is key and that transgender people accept that they can't their change gender (XX and XY).
Age appropriate I totally agree if I had of been given hormone blockers prior to puberty I believe that I would have not been the victim of a transgender related gang rape.

When I hit puberty it was devastating for me to see my body become masculine , my voice deepen, hair growing everywhere, penis disgusted me.

My feelings of being born in the wrong body have never changed my first recollection of being a girl was at three and a half years of age.

You say acceptance is the key and to tell transgender people they can't change their gender. I beg to differ the day I started to learn that I could change my gender was the happiest day of my life I soon found that there were other people like me.

Self acceptance is the Key I ask you at ten years of age did you experience any gender problems or at what age did you realise you were a boy or a girl?

In 2006 I had my Nsw Birth Certificate altered from male to female, I accept myself as a woman my gorgeous partner accepts me as a woman, my parents, three sisters, three daughters my six grand children accept me as a woman. Telling a transgender person that they cannot change their gender is defiantly not the key.

If I had of been been able to have hormone blocker's to temporarily delay the onset of my puberty it would have alleviated alot of surgery pain and suffering and allowed me to live my life in a stealth mode and I am confident I would not have been raped by eight men.

Age appropriate I totally agree if I had of been given hormone blockers prior to puberty I believe that I would have not been the victim of a transgender related gang rape.

When I hit puberty it was devastating for me to see my body become masculine , my voice deepen, hair growing everywhere, penis disgusted me.

My feelings of being born in the wrong body have never changed my first recollection of being a girl was at three and a half years of age.

You say acceptance is the key and to tell transgender people they can't change their gender. I beg to differ the day I started to learn that I could change my gender was the happiest day of my life I soon found that there were other people like me.

Self acceptance is the Key I ask you at ten years of age did you experience any gender problems or at what age did you realise you were a boy or a girl?

In 2006 I had my Nsw Birth Certificate altered from male to female, I accept myself as a woman my gorgeous partner accepts me as a woman, my parents, three sisters, three daughters my six grand children accept me as a woman. Telling a transgender person that they cannot change their gender is defiantly not the key.

If I had of been been able to have hormone blocker's to temporarily delay the onset of my puberty it would have alleviated alot of surgery pain and suffering and allowed me to live my life in a stealth mode and I am confident I would not have been raped by eight men.
Had you been given the opportunity, you may have chosen not to embark on this particular journey. On the other hand, if you weren't whom you're still becoming, we may not have had the pleasure of reading your wonderfully pithy and engaging writing about your life. Whatever else about it, I think it unlikely that 'dull' would be the first word which comes to mind when you ponder that life.

Self acceptance is the Key I ask you at ten years of age did you experience any gender problems or at what age did you realise you were a boy or a girl?.

I am totally sorry for you being gang raped, I have no idea the pain and suffering that you have experienced in your lifetime.

I have no issues with gender at no stage in my life. I did have self hatred for being a male but that is a total different issue.

I have no problem with people taking steps like you have done to feel more male or female. But in the end of the day, we all need to accept who we are. A transgender person is a person who feels they are in the wrong body. You can't change your chromosomes.

My concern is that we are telling very children what they are going to be, when their is a lot development to go. How young is too young is a discussion we should have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back