Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay great. Thanks for your help.

For clarification, I put that so people knew what style it was in. It could have been soccer/rugby etc.
Oh, so it's an Australian Football jersey?

I thought you were DemonJim .

I'll do it for you.

Hi guys, looking for someone that could help me out.

Would someone like to have a crack at to designing an AFL guernsey? It is for a draft style fantasy game. It doesn't need to have hours spent on it or be anything flash. However, there are some things you must know about the team.

Team name: Swiss Storm
Major sponsor: Tissot
Minor sponsor: Adecco, Swisse

Also the logo is attached, the colours are the same red/black/white.

Other than that, there is no restraints.
Any help would be much appreciated and many virtual high fives will be given.
I have an idea. What is the league logo?

Thanks heaps.

The league doesn't have a logo as such. But it is a European League (AFLE). Similar to AFLCanada.
Here you go. I made a clash alternative because why not. (Thanks to Dylan8 for the template)
upload_2016-9-9_12-8-12.png
upload_2016-9-9_12-12-23.png

Hi guys,

Is it possible to get this logo all in black please? I don't think its going to work with the sash, if you agree you can remove the sash all together. I don't have the skills to be able to do this and make it look good. Could I get one with the crown left as is, and one with the crown as black also please? I'm not sure how to do the crown black and keep the detail but you geniuses may.

thumbnail_EDFC logo no background.jpg

Hi guys,

Is it possible to get this logo all in black please? I don't think its going to work with the sash, if you agree you can remove the sash all together. I don't have the skills to be able to do this and make it look good. Could I get one with the crown left as is, and one with the crown as black also please? I'm not sure how to do the crown black and keep the detail but you geniuses may.

View attachment 288859

Bloody perfect mate. What's the trick to doing something like that? Is there a tool to use or a bit more complicated?
Use photoshop to break the original image down into a few separate layers eg. the sash, the the circles, the crown (I used two layers for the crown). Then just make the layers black and put a stroke around certain parts, and order the layers so that it looks as close to the original as possible.

I don't know of any tools that can just do it automatically.

HI Guys,

Trawling through all the Great Artwork in this thread and hoping for some help with a new Jumper design option.

Background is a Junior club I am involved in will be fielding a Merged team in 2017. The Clubs want to have a link to both organisations in the new design (Colour Pallet) but dont want any one club to dominate as it is a partnership. Any gurus willing to throw together a Design combining the Essendon Strip and the Melbourne Strips?

I was thinking of ti to primarily have a White base (Sort of a Clash style) and then somehow links to the Colours of each team but I am open to anything and everything

Cheers

Not sure of style but it needs to be "Fresh" in that not too aligned with either Club. Thought White base more as it is a neutral. Where a Black base could overpower the design of the jumper (Especially as Essendon base is black) Could have stripes / Sash whatever. honestly it is a fresh start other than trying to still link to the history of both clubs in the merger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about something like this? Might be a bit demon heavy?
ZNrQHjn.png

Just a friendly reminder for people making requests....

Pure idiocy.

It's disgraceful that some people believe they can take advantage of others, and then think they have the right to lash out when they don't get there way! Complete stupidity.

Pure idiocy.

It's disgraceful that some people believe they can take advantage of others, and then think they have the right to lash out when they don't get there way! Complete stupidity.

Absolutely. I'm pretty sure it was some kid who just decided to throw the toys out of the cot when he didn't get his way, but still...

Absolutely. I'm pretty sure it was some kid who just decided to throw the toys out of the cot when he didn't get his way, but still...
Yeah, I was just generalising it, as I've seen a similar situation before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back