Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope I'm not giving anyone my number or email addy. Until after I meet them, my sister said this is best way grasshopper to avoid psychos and said dick pics.
I'd recommend staying away from POF and Oasis so you can't get sent any pics

(not that I've sent any, but my ex reckons she has gotten heaps - good I say..)

So. I signed up for a dating website. I should have plenty of fodder for afs soon.
What was your bio? Not word for word but when I've had friends who've done the online thing they said the hardest thing to do was to write their "story" without sounding cliche or desperate.

What was your bio? Not word for word but when I've had friends who've done the online thing they said the hardest thing to do was to write their "story" without sounding cliche or desperate.
doesn't matter if you're female or male, they all come off sound cliché and/or desperate. everyone loves to travel, and loves animals, and no one is DTF, or there for one nighters or whatever

source - am clichéd and desperate - also supremely unattractive to the opposite sex

(rant time - something that gets me is that because I'm perceived as being a little overweight, and a little bald, and have a little baggage, I should just stop wasting everyone else's time)

don't be afraid to try other sources instead of online dating too Perth gal. joining some sort of online community seems to work for getting yourself out there. I joined a trivia team about 5 weeks ago via another website that while hasn't got me laid, has definitely expanded my social circle which is a good first step

Yep.
For the love of god don't start with "my friends though I should give this a go" with a photo each of
- you with a glass of wine / beer (wow I can drink I'm so cool)
- a drugged out Tiger (wow I went to a third world country and they drugged an animal for me, I'm so cool)
- randomly jumping somewhere (wow I momentarily beat gravity I'm so cool)
...then finish your profile with "lol"

Nope , nope,nope and oh dear yes there is a lol at the end of one sentence.

you'd think it'd be obvious but it helps if your photos are of you. the amount of airheaded bimbos on Tinder who just have group shots is astounding. i get that you want to show you have a healthy social life but i don't want to have to sleuth out which one of the 5 ugly moles in your DP is you.

you'd think it'd be obvious but it helps if your photos are of you. the amount of airheaded bimbos on Tinder who just have group shots is astounding. i get that you want to show you have a healthy social life but i don't want to have to sleuth out which one of the 5 ugly moles in your DP is you.
Nah I have cropped out pics of others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree - I mean, look at this. It could be any of them!

I'd be beating them off with a stick
I personally think getting beat off is better with a hand, don't know if a stick would do that much..

doesn't matter if you're female or male, they all come off sound cliché and/or desperate. everyone loves to travel, and loves animals, and no one is DTF, or there for one nighters or whatever

source - am clichéd and desperate - also supremely unattractive to the opposite sex

(rant time - something that gets me is that because I'm perceived as being a little overweight, and a little bald, and have a little baggage, I should just stop wasting everyone else's time)

don't be afraid to try other sources instead of online dating too Perth gal. joining some sort of online community seems to work for getting yourself out there. I joined a trivia team about 5 weeks ago via another website that while hasn't got me laid, has definitely expanded my social circle which is a good first step

Personally, I'd refine this paragraph and use that. It's quite honest and should weed out the shallow ones

Personally, I'd refine this paragraph and use that. It's quite honest and should weed out the shallow ones

here's your profile pick

gc1.jpg

na, I don't want to guilt people into talking to me. they should talk because they want to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back