Toast Alex Pearce the defender

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen him at WAFL so can't comment

This is Bigfooty don't admit that ....just pretend you've been to many games.

If you disagree with someone just say things like ...'oh I must have been standing on the other side of the ground'

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
What about his WAFL form?
Tall forwards haven't really done much against us since round 23 when he came back into the WAFL side, I know he made potential draftee Darcy Cameron his bitch in the game vs Claremont, Tom Lamb did nothing (whats new though) in the elim final against him and I don't know who he played on in the semi but the only player with multiple goals was Strijk and I doubt Collins would have played on him.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does anyone actually know how Pearce is going with his recovery? When's he due bqck in full training?
I heard from someone that seems in the know that Alex is progressing well. His doctor is apparently very happy with how things are going and he's doing weight training and cross training and expecting to start running in 3/4 weeks. He's apparently going to be training while the others are on break so he hopefully won't be too far off joining pre-season training when it starts up.

Jan 30, 2012
Midnight Sea
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
crossfit-memes4.jpg

Jan 30, 2012
Midnight Sea
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Ha...I do crossfit. ....and let me just comment that at 47 I'm stronger and fitter than at any other time in my life including going through police recruit training and years of martial art training.

Don't diss it till you try it.

jokes aside - I have been doing HIIT for a while with some cross -training and simple free weights and just walking with the missus. I have found my tank has gone trough the roof especially when playing indoor soccer and especially with judo and grappling/BJJ. Actually have to agree with Taz - I am way fitter than 20 years ago. Alex Pearce could be doing a lot worse. We need him back in beast mode next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freddieflintoff

Senior List
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I heard from someone that seems in the know that Alex is progressing well. His doctor is apparently very happy with how things are going and he's doing weight training and cross training and expecting to start running in 3/4 weeks. He's apparently going to be training while the others are on break so he hopefully won't be too far off joining pre-season training when it starts up.
Also heard he's heading to States with Nat for extra specialized training.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
I was wondering if anyone else was going. Would actually help if this was more known with the way all the people are having a crack at Nat.
Nat's trip is a Fyfecorp commercial enterprise. You can pay (about $20k) to go with him.

You'll get to have dinner in Perth beforehand and then tour a bunch of NBA and NFL facilities with him.

Google Hype tours.

Edit - and good for Nat, I think.

Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just bumping this to say how incredible AP was on the weekend after such a long layoff, absolute crushed any doubts on his return and looks set to be our Key defender for the next 10 years.

I know it was only JLT but that was absolutely incredible to see after such a long time out.
Liked the hair too. There is something very special brewing in our backline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back