Game Day Peter Jackson VFL Grand Final - Casey Scorpions v Footscray - Etihad Stadium, 3pm

Remove this Banner Ad

They have completely imploded. Dunn is looking pretty slow despite being one of our best.

Can't wait till Jones is delisted. Grimes too, loyal servant but something ruined him. Don't even get me started on Terlich.

I know they have made the granny so its a bit harsh but there is an inability to lift at big moments with our senior players from the Neeld years.
All our guys from pre-Roos just have a victim mentality. Always being hunted, never bein the hunter. A bunch of apologists. Even Trengove, what the * was he doing at half time with Adcock? Moot court? Really, to exorcise our demons Garland, Grimes, Trengove, Dunn, M. Jones all need to go.

Ben ken is a dumb footballer. He was calling for the hands off there

All our guys from pre-Roos just have a victim mentality. Always being hunted, never bein the hunter. A bunch of apologists. Even Trengove, what the **** was he doing at half time with Adcock? Moot court? Really, to exorcise our demons Garland, Grimes, Trengove, Dunn, M. Jones all need to go.

Really well put. They go into autopilot when they start losing and show no fight at all.

Agree with others about clearing out the neeld era players. I'll hold out hope that another preseason will give Trengove a chance to recapture something but geez that pick 12 we almost got for him and would have used on Jake Lever would have been nice...

ANB - can't kick and makes poor decisions, should not be seen without a footy in hand all preseason
Hullett - has talent but looks lazy and uncompetitive to me
Ben ken - has a crack but a depth player only
Clarry - far too good for this level, needs a tank and then watch out!
Newton - meh... Depth maybe...
Michie - see Newton, except maybe a little better
Smith - shows something and good size
Spencer - dud... If Gawn gets injured... Wow...
Dunn - slow but positions well and strong as a bull
Garland - doesn't seem interested or even awake at times
Grimes - can't kick, too slow, bye.
Wied - Talent, needs a few preseasons, seems a little slow at times... Not sure if it is his tank, intensity or a weakness
Terlich - bye
Jones - bye

We might keep 1 of garland or Dunn for depth but 1 has to go. Terlich, jones, grimes, Newton and michie are all choppable for me. So much work still to be done. If we can somehow squeeze a useable pick out of Dunn, garland and grimes I'll be stoked. Package them up for Brisbane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, Plapp wasn't disappointed or gutted by the loss, you can see he's absolutely seething from his short podium interview. He's clearly a demanding coach and there will no doubt be some home truths mentioned to the group during the off season.

Man, Plapp wasn't disappointed or gutted by the loss, you can see he's absolutely seething from his short podium interview. He's clearly a demanding coach and there will no doubt be some home truths mentioned to the group during the off season.
You can hear him through the walls when he's mad
I recall him ripping shreds off them...in a game they were up by 9 goals

Missus has said she has never seen anything like it. Rooms were silent. No one was talking and most of the boys are trying to hold back tears
She's pretty shattered :(

Missus has said she has never seen anything like it. Rooms were silent. No one was talking and most of the boys are trying to hold back tears
She's pretty shattered :(
Are you still here tim?

Are you still here tim?
Went back to my car to charge this phone that's basically become a landline. Just waiting for the missus to finish up mate
Tough break buddy

Phone sufficiently charged. If there's a giant brawl outside Etihad, assume it's me fighting feral dogs fans

Taking the emulating Dunn seriously. I like it, send us a pic of your Zangief beard pls.
I did actually have a decent beard earlier this year. Stubble at the moment due to casey then my b&f this week
I play full back
For some reason I keep getting in scuffles
I'm finally following his footsteps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back