Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

So will Freeman be going overseas for any treatment does anyone know?
It sounds like the biggest scars he needs to deal with now are not the ones in his legs, but the ones in his head. From all reports, there's nothing really wrong with his hamstrings any more, no evidence of tears etc. It's all about him relaxing and learning to trust that they won't ping when he's at full stretch next time.

He can probably get that kind of psychological help here.

It sounds like the biggest scars he needs to deal with now are not the ones in his legs, but the ones in his head. From all reports, there's nothing really wrong with his hamstrings any more, no evidence of tears etc. It's all about him relaxing and learning to trust that they won't ping when he's at full stretch next time.

He can probably get that kind of psychological help here.
a refreshing sensible post amid the benny hill comedy on display

a refreshing sensible post amid the benny hill comedy on display
CnhH4TmXYAA46np.jpg

I doubt he reads Big Footy.
LoL, well played. I know you know, but I should state that by "here", I meant Australia.

And I was actually talking to somebody who knows some Tiger players, and they DO read Big Footy. And no, it certainly does NOT help their psychological state!

He's got too much torque, he isn't just blindingly fast but he's powerful as well with it, he simply tears himself apart

It's like taking a Robert Harvey or Nathan Buckley and giving them Rioli's foot speed, they'd tear a hole in the ground taking off

He's got too much torque, he isn't just blindingly fast but he's powerful as well with it, he simply tears himself apart

It's like taking a Robert Harvey or Nathan Buckley and giving them Rioli's foot speed, they'd tear a hole in the ground taking off
Didnt look very powerful in the VFL and was certainly not quick.
Was made to go half pace but there was little power you spoke of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt look very powerful in the VFL and was certainly not quick.
Was made to go half pace but there was little power you spoke of.
Are you suggesting Gubbinator's all torque? ;)

While 80% of non finals teams players are currently on holidays overseas, Freeze has been at the gym (non saints gym fwiw) twice a day putting work in.

He's also massive

While 80% of non finals teams players are currently on holidays overseas, Freeze has been at the gym (non saints gym fwiw) twice a day putting work in.

He's also massive
Maybe that is why he has had so many problems. An athlete cannot train all year round. He needs to have 2 months complete rest every year. If I was the conditioning guy at St Kilda this is what I would be telling Freeman.

Maybe that is why he has had so many problems. An athlete cannot train all year round. He needs to have 2 months complete rest every year. If I was the conditioning guy at St Kilda this is what I would be telling Freeman.
If you don't think saints have written him a program to keep to up until preseason your kidding yourself.

For example Fyfe talked about doing a massive work load right now before preseason to get a head start

It's a good thing he's doing everything possible, I'm speculating here but I'm sure he's doing a yoga-esq type of mind and body training aswell

He's also massive

Love it. At the very least he's got the attitude and mentality right so now if his body holds up he should be a nice addition on the other side of the ground to Jack Steven. Let's see clubs try and shut down the run of both of them in a game.

If you don't think saints have written him a program to keep to up until preseason your kidding yourself.

For example Fyfe talked about doing a massive work load right now before preseason to get a head start

It's a good thing he's doing everything possible, I'm speculating here but I'm sure he's doing a yoga-esq type of mind and body training aswell
I'm not a physio but to have Freezer training already is crazy.

Love it. At the very least he's got the attitude and mentality right so now if his body holds up he should be a nice addition on the other side of the ground to Jack Steven. Let's see clubs try and shut down the run of both of them in a game.
I'm takeaway I've taken away from it is he's gonna give himself the best chance possible this year, if he fails it'll suck but he won't have regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back