EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You would think that the club would move him on after only winning one game for the year and dropping down a division ??

Nah coming from the position the club was in you can't judge the bloke based on that year... the club nearly didn't take the park at all but for the tireless work of one man to start with

With the player turnover that occurred Luke beverdge probably wouldn't have survived relegation to be fair

Sometimes there's more to wins and losses that meets the eye

You would think that the club would move him on after only winning one game for the year and dropping down a division ??
Yeah from what I hear they had to take 2 steps back to start going or ward again, move some people on start creating a good culture around the club bring some keen people in and hopefully get some past players/new recruits back

Yeah from what I hear they had to take 2 steps back to start going or ward again, move some people on start creating a good culture around the club bring some keen people in and hopefully get some past players/new recruits back
That's exactly correct

We have a great culture again no more on field bahaviour issues and ex players are returning whether they be 1's quality players or good blokes that play 2's and 100 kids coming through the junior ranks

if we can organise some bigger sponsors and get the council to spend some money on facilities we'd be in a really good spot

Last edited:
Anyone from Roxy got any news on when the social rooms will be upgraded?? Mate of mine at the cricket club has said it's been on the cards for a while and the plans he's seen were quite impressive

Long overdue but I do understand getting money off the council can be difficult to say the least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like this is happening as we speak. Good signs down at mutton, keep building in the 2016 season and future looks bright heading into 2017. Go Saints.

Ok maybe he coached reserves back when the seniors first started when BD was coaching the seniors. He was chairman of selectors for a while
Either way it was a pretty clumsy post by myself.
It's shaping up as an interesting division next season, hopefully Burnside can improve a bit to help solidify their position.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back