Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a physio but to have Freezer training already is crazy.

Let's face it, you have NFI & are being a negative nelly for the sake of it. At least you are consistent.

He's fit, which he hasn't been for a couple of years, so perhaps he's getting some miles into his legs. His pre season does not need to marry up to the rest of the team. He likely has a tailored training regime & will start his pre season after everyone else's.

Why don't you post something positive for a change. Go on, surprise me.

Let's face it, you have NFI & are being a negative nelly for the sake of it. At least you are consistent.

He's fit, which he hasn't been for a couple of years, so perhaps he's getting some miles into his legs. His pre season does not need to marry up to the rest of the team. He likely has a tailored training regime & will start his pre season after everyone else's.

Yep; criticising a player for getting himself fit.

Welcome to,

8654886122_16d0231ba1_b.jpg

Yeah the players only have a couple of weeks completely off from training then they are expected to maintain their fitness themselves until they return from their breaks.

Hope he's hitting the strings hard!

Maybe that is why he has had so many problems. An athlete cannot train all year round. He needs to have 2 months complete rest every year. If I was the conditioning guy at St Kilda this is what I would be telling Freeman.

[citation needed]

Maybe that is why he has had so many problems. An athlete cannot train all year round. He needs to have 2 months complete rest every year. If I was the conditioning guy at St Kilda this is what I would be telling Freeman.

The players get about 3 weeks off and then they have a program. Apart from injured guys no one has 8 weeks off. Luckily you aren't the conditioning guy.

The cornerstone of Freeman's management is an incredible amount of strength and conditioning. He has two months off and he loses a lot of his hard work this year. Sure he needs some rest but that rest is relative. Two sessions a week or even three is relative rest for Freeman.

No one said he's already running his arse off. He's at the gym, probably doing upper body stuff as well as rehab on the old hammy's. I'm sure our medical staff have some idea.
he's done a ton of squats and lower body/ core work. ill leave it to Rors for medical work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I heard Nexus say something positive, was that Andrew Lovett was going to be fantastic for us... The very day before the scandal broke.

True story.

The players get about 3 weeks off and then they have a program. Apart from injured guys no one has 8 weeks off. Luckily you aren't the conditioning guy.
Who was that footballer who said he was given a gps tracker in the off season and stuck it on his dog hahaha

Agreed they definately given standards to keep up with, hard to do without workout plans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back