Bruce Francis has replied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously what did he think was going to happen?

-CAS to reverse the decision
-The players pardoned
-WADA to be disbanded
-A knighthood from the queen
-Julia Roberts to play him in a movie Erin Brokovic style

Seems Bruce does not know the difference between being hacked, and being declared spam...

40 unsolicited emails to one organisation?

Anyway how does one hack a bookshelf of lever arched folders?
It has to be an old-school, cold-war style "hack".

You worm your way in to their trust, by way of offering a collaboration (say on a book or something), consume their micro-waved meals and then whip out your Cold-war-era spy camera whilst they sleep and painstakingly photograph every page.
Would probably take about a week?

It then takes some months to develop all the film rolls, collate and digitise - hence it's taken this long for the "hack" to come to light.

It all makes sense if you wear your favourite tinfoil hat. o_O

Not that I think it's the end, Bruce will be back when the final outcome is out -especially if the appeal fails.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is good for Bruce. No longer restricted by Essendon, he can now reveal the Full Story(tm).
I would imagine he is hunkered down in a bunker somewhere right now, with Hird Snr, getting a full briefing and one-finger-stabbing madly.

Jonesy would be clearing a spot for him sometime next week, whilst also working on some pretext to get McDevitt back on the show at the same time, for another ambush.

Of course, I could just be wearing my 'foil hat a little too tightly, this morn!

What a flog Bruce is.

That he opens with this little ditty " An opinion piece written by Bruce Francis for all @EssendonFC fans: "

Should be enough to rile any EFC fan. He really believes he is the peoples poet

Let it slide Bruce, it really is time to find a new bone.

Bruce has cast his two cents in on the recent events with Mr Hird
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spgmon
Oh, a royal commission ... again. I see he has given up on targeting Nick Xenephon, as the "Justice for 34" mantra has been recently.

Edit - nearly missed the last line, someone's trigger finger is getting itchy. I think he needs to approach Trump next. That could be very entertaining.

"I could go on forever, but this short list should give an indication of where the missiles will be targeted until James Hird is vindicated."​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back