Who is your current favourite Melbourne player?

It's hard to pick really, i never pick faves to be totally honest, it's easier to pick players to dislike such as Dawes. I guess though if i had to pick one, it's be hunt. I'm super excited every time he goes near the ball

R_Grunter

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
Darwin
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne Football Club
Easton Wood/Liam Picken dead heat.
I know... Don't care. Love watching these blokes play footy.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
not Melbourne related, but Dane Swan, before him; Ben Cousins.

I have always loved Bizz (wrote letters to him actually, a whole years worth, hes such a good bloke).
Loved Flash, and James McDonald in that Era, (the s**t one)

Currently, Dom Tyson and Wattys. Love Jacks work, hes a deadeye around goal and Dom may have the best hair in football! Seriously. haa

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Nathan Carroll was one of the best value for dollar players we ever had
Him wrestling with other forwards and being an all round campaigner was gold

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Speaking of favourite players - MFC personalised cards. Who are people going with? They have a few extra selections available this year so I've been considering Clayton Oliver. I like him. Plus going from ordinary fattish nice kid to a person that sad people pay 5 extra bucks to have on a membership card in less than 12 months is such an impressive achievement that needs to be celebrated.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
GAWN!!!!!!!!!!

He's just one of the great cult figures of the game but he's so bloody dominant onfield and a treat to watch. He actually uses his enormous height advantage properly due to his great mobility to get around the field and win his own footy and above average skills, something that Sandilands never really did throughout his career. How good is it to see a ruckman as damaging around the ground as Dean Cox was but has the height of a Sandilands = an absolute monster

Really think he's a massive chance to win a Charlie in the next few years if he keeps his form up and you guys continue to improve collectively as a team and win more games, would love to see a big guy win the thing again.

Speaking of favourite players - MFC personalised cards. Who are people going with? They have a few extra selections available this year so I've been considering Clayton Oliver. I like him. Plus going from ordinary fattish nice kid to a person that sad people pay 5 extra bucks to have on a membership card in less than 12 months is such an impressive achievement that needs to be celebrated.
NO TMAC THIS YEAR WHAT THE *

SERIOUSLY ANNOYED

Might have to go with JV.

NO TMAC THIS YEAR WHAT THE ****

SERIOUSLY ANNOYED

Might have to go with JV.
I wanted to go with Hunt, but i renewed mine at the post office so i don't get a choice.

I might have to ring the club and ask.
I think it works better if you do it in person
469.gif

(But seriously, i think it would be easy to be arranged and the club wouldn't mind at all. Then you can sell it as a rare collectors card)

Back