Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

MAXROMANCE

Debutant
Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
What I am hearing is;

Head of Footy: Noble (moving into CEO position)
Senior Coach: Fagan (moving into HOF position)
Senior Assistant: Gary Ayres (moving into senior coach role in 3 years time)

Despite the ridicule, looks like everything I have said is coming true. Ayres along with another senior assistant will be appointed shortly.

Despite the ridicule, looks like everything I have said is coming true. Ayres along with another senior assistant will be appointed shortly.

Ayres is being headhunted by the Lions to coach them in 2017, the board wants an experienced senior coach with strong development credentials. Ayres is a friend of Matthews and Swan and his work in the VFL has put him in the box seat.

Gary Ayres is the front runner.

Why do you pretend to have inside knowledge when clearly you don't?

Ayres will be Lions coach in 2017.

Now remember to stay posting in here MAXROMANCE, as you've been thread-banned from posting in the adult coach thread.

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I just had a bit with my Richmond supporting boss that we will finish above them in 2017. They are the one club that I think we can finish above

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hope you didn't put the house on it... could be very much a learning year
No if I lose I gotta wear a Richmond jumper and shorts at work for a day. Lions for him if he losses.

This time last year everyone said Carlton would finish bottom and not win a game. Reckon we will finish above a club or 2 and can see Richmond being that club.

It would help if we could actually beat them for a change

Feels like 855 BC since that happened:(

One of my earliest memories as a fan was on a relative's birthday in 1993. We'd started out at my grandmother's place, but were going to be out elsewhere during much of the Bears match that afternoon. Fortunately Grandma had a VCR so I set it recording. When we got back I was astonished to discover the Bears had won - and, incredibly, I had a recording of it!

Somewhere in the many, many rewatchings of that game over the next couple of years, I gained a liking for the team that gave me that wondrous gift - Richmond's been my favourite of the Victorian teams ever since.

MAXROMANCE

Debutant
Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
From what I have been told and I am happy to share, Rockliff's bullying of James Aish last year did not go down well with many of the players. He has also been known to tease players in team meetings.

From what I have been told and I am happy to share, Rockliff's bullying of James Aish last year did not go down well with many of the players. He has also been known to tease players in team meetings.
Sounds like a veritable Donald Trump II.

WA Lion

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not you again! Have you not learnt we don't listen to you Basil!!

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys

God, Rockliff's rap sheet is huge and you still couldn't hit with a dart.

Your mail is worse than Gary Ayers' hair and your fake rumours are a real C- for originality. Banal and unimaginative.

MAXROMANCE

Debutant
Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
God, Rockliff's rap sheet is huge and you still couldn't hit with a dart.

Your mail is worse than Gary Ayers' hair and your fake rumours are a real C- for originality. Banal and unimaginative.

With all due respect TBF I have been proven to be correct on many occasions, I was the first to report on this forum last year that Rockliff was causing trouble at Brisbane. You yourself have proven to be inaccurate with your "inside knowledge" of the Darcy Gardiner contract situation.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
With all due respect TBF I have been proven to be correct on many occasions, I was the first to report on this forum last year that Rockliff was causing trouble at Brisbane. You yourself have proven to be inaccurate with your "inside knowledge" of the Darcy Gardiner contract situation.

LOL. Last year eh? Is that so Feb 2016 guy?

ayres.jpg

Jan 9, 2009
Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
"Joined: Feb 2016" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back