Mod. Notice Carlton Board Questions & Suggestions

Ah yes. Sorry.

Quote the post, copy the whole thing from the reply box without submitting, paste into the reply box in other thread and add your comments before submitting.

Why do I feel like Maxwell Smart when the Chief starts explaining something to him....now listen carefully.....

Any ideas on my rose thrip?

I don't know about rose thrips but Carlton have a daisy sucking on their celery and have to let it play out.

When something is posted in the Women's Footy Thread it would be good if we had a

new.gif

Still not convinced ODN got my Paul Celery joke...

Holy s**t. Paul Callery is obscure enough as it is without using celery as your in.

I went 'let it play out' = 'let it be' = Paul McCartney and went with Ween's 'Push the little Daisies and make 'em come up'.

We can be obscure together.

how about our very own widget (still a thing?) app thingy countdown clock to the first bounce round 1? we can sticky it someplace and look longingly at it when we don't have any food in the house or when Windhover comes in off the long run

how about our very own widget (still a thing?) app thingy countdown clock to the first bounce round 1? we can sticky it someplace and look longingly at it when we don't have any food in the house or when Windhover comes in off the long run

Great idea....then 5 minutes into the first quarter of round one we can have a countdown clock to the November draft!!

What's the significance of being alerted that a poster is following you? I've already closed the blinds but was wondering what they might be planning?

I think it is only fair if someone is following you that the board alerts you. Initially I felt someone was following me when the Mona Lisa's eyes kept moving. ferrisb dressed up as a pot plant, I can't believe I was so naive especially when a pot plant continued to appear whilst I was showering! ctacp was a little more blatant and just continued to not wear pants....

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys !Just wondering why I'm banned from the blues game day thread and not the main board .?I know I'm banned from the Collingwood gameday but i deserved that but don't understand why the blues thread ..?

Hi guys !Just wondering why I'm banned from the blues game day thread and not the main board .?I know I'm banned from the Collingwood gameday but i deserved that but don't understand why the blues thread ..?

Which thread? You're not banned from the game day or post match threads on this board. If you are talking about the game day thread on the AFL board, you probably had a thread ban for doing something wrong. We don't mod that board however.

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Which thread? You're not banned from the game day or post match threads on this board. If you are talking about the game day thread on the AFL board, you probably had a thread ban for doing something wrong. We don't mod that board however.
Oh okay our gameday thread would pnly let me like and not post ..

Oh okay our gameday thread would pnly let me like and not post ..

Got ya. Nobody can post in it because it has been locked. We go from the game day to the autopsy thread after the final siren.

TheKITC

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2009
The Cupboard
AFL Club
Carlton
I would love a response from the moderators who decided to delete my post in the rumour discussion thread. What is the thread for if we cannot discuss rumours? What I posted was not graphic or salacious and should be discussed IMO; I wasn't the only one who agreed. 'It should be on the scandals board' is a cop out and akin to sticking our heads in the sand and pretending that negative things about our club/players don't exist/shouldn't be discussed by us, the members and supporters who support our club with our hard earned.

I would like a response and an answer as to what rule or posting guideline was broken and why it didn't belong in that thread. Understand mods do a great unpaid job to keep this board an many others going, but we need to be able to discuss things...

Back