Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't listen to music when on the crapper... 100% focus required.

Is this to cover the sounds or something?

Well knock me down with a feather

Great success.. i certainly feel clean.
My wang kept popping out onto the seat.. mid wipe.. is this a technique issue?

Maybe I have been wrong all these years

When I first read this thread over a year ago, I was a stander. I didn't know any other way, and the thought of sitting down to wipe was so alien to me that it hadn't even crossed my mind as something that could possibly exist. At that time I decided I'd trial sitting down to see what the fuss was about. I haven't looked back since.

Sitting is cleanlier, easier and quicker. I can't believe I spent about 20 years living such an inefficient and ineffective lifestyle.

Update: Currently enjoying my morning coffee

Will report back with thoughts in 20 mins or so
Well knock me down with a feather

Great success.. i certainly feel clean.
My wang kept popping out onto the seat.. mid wipe.. is this a technique issue?

Maybe I have been wrong all these years
Coffee must go right through you

I gave sitting down a try... It's awkward. My left arse cheek was starting to hurt from the pressure on it... And balance was a bit weird...
I don't want to wipe s**t on me or the seat so angled over quite a bit.
However I must admit that the angle of attack you get with wiping is superb!
Cheeks never touch so there is definitely less wiping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I first read this thread over a year ago, I was a stander. I didn't know any other way, and the thought of sitting down to wipe was so alien to me that it hadn't even crossed my mind as something that could possibly exist. At that time I decided I'd trial sitting down to see what the fuss was about. I haven't looked back since.

Sitting is cleanlier, easier and quicker. I can't believe I spent about 20 years living such an inefficient and ineffective lifestyle.
Word for word, me

Question for the standers, when you stand up does the poo squish between your cheeks for one big mess. When you sit there is normally separation
You don't just stand up straight. You stand legs apart (same distance that they are when you sit) bent forward slightly. A lot easier to reach behind I still think. Way more leverage than whilst sitting. But there is a little spread when wiping... That's why you wipe more. Until it's gone.

Leverage? You're wiping your arse with tissue paper, not attempting to open the door of an ancient Egyptian tomb
I like to keep wiping until my arse has not one skerrick of crap located anywhere near there.

What do standers do with the s**t roll after you have wiped?

When sitting its a simple drop.

Do you guys have to turn around and drop it in from height? Or get low enough to make it a certain swish?

Seems like yet another problem with the standing philosophy

Question for the standers, when you stand up does the poo squish between your cheeks for one big mess. When you sit there is normally separation

it must be like a butterfly painting in yr 2

3c9a80bc8a87ebf43460b958b8b863c7.jpg

What do standers do with the s**t roll after you have wiped?

When sitting its a simple drop.

Do you guys have to turn around and drop it in from height? Or get low enough to make it a certain swish?

Seems like yet another problem with the standing philosophy
Turn around and plonk it in, with the added bonus of getting to check out your work.

Back