Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about a clean snap? You are wiping your arse with 3 extra wipes for no reason.

I shall give it another crack (no pun intended) today and report back.

The clean snap is a fallacy. You must be missing your freckle!

ShaunDuggan thoughts?

The clean snap aka Ghost Poo is no fallacy

Isn't a Ghost/Phantom Poo one that goes straight out the S bend without flushing?

Isn't a Ghost/Phantom Poo one that goes straight out the S bend without flushing?
It's no fallacy. I've experienced a clean snap twice.

Tried sitting again...

It's just... not working... Not enough space unless I'm tilted right over to check on the TP... and I have an unusually small arse for a biggish bloke...

The clean snap is a fallacy. You must be missing your freckle!

ShaunDuggan thoughts?

I am a the Clean Snap King. I'm at such an elite level now I know before I poo that it will be clean.

1109o29.jpg

I asked a few mates the other day, one sits and lifts his balls up and wipes from the back to front towards the penis.
This type of person can't be my friend..

If there is guys like this that exist... it stands to reason that there are females as well :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes go the forward wipe as the final polish just to make sure the doot is squeaky clean
Seriously if you don't go the back to front wipe, you have a shitty arse.

Yep i go front to back initially, then finish it up with a quick couple of back to fronts.
Yeah I mainly go front to back and then finishing up alternate a couple times.

Forget the coffee. Has anyone ever tried all bran? Bowl of that and im on and off the shitter all day...

So the king size toilet paper ran out, gf did a shop and returned with regular 11x10 tp. It's just not the same, I don't want to do away with the 11x10 all together because it has been right behind me my whole life, through the heavy rains and the barren droughts but I can't help but feel this connection with the king size that has rekindled a spark in me that I thought had extinguished a long time ago.

Wowzers, I'm new to this forum and the things I have educated myself with from this thread, lol. A real eye opener.
Well you started at the pinnacle of bigfooty. It's all downhill from here.

Back