No Oppo Supporters Sam Mitchell traded

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably pissed off that he has taken pay cuts for years to keep the list together and now we're paying a kings ransom and offering up half his mates to get a guy who hasn't played for 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos to Sam for being so honest

I can't believe this is happening but Sam sounds keen so........

Initially going as a coach but Clarko threw up whether he would be open to a trade and they as a family have discussed it and it's a go if it all comes together as they were going to WA in two years anyway so why not now :'(:'(

The more i think about it the more i like the idea of him leaving. Love Mitchell but hes 34, if we can get Darling or an early pick this can keep us on top of the ladder for longer. Clarko knows best

The more i think about it the more i like the idea of him leaving. Love Mitchell but hes 34, if we can get Darling or an early pick this can keep us on top of the ladder for longer. Clarko knows best
Seriously ?? he is our current best and fairest player... and consistently our best in our wins

If this does happen we must have a lot of faith in O'Rouke, Langford and with mitchell and O'Meara coming in geezz.

What would he be worth in a trade? We better not get ****ed!

Much respect to all parties as just mentioned on the radio.

Completely realistic professional approach and the fact Mitchell said Clarkson planted the seed more as a friend than his coach is remarkably refreshing.

If we get Hill and WCE get Mitchell, the WA clubs can't complain about the way the Hawks approach trade week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back