List Mgmt. After initially nominating Geelong, Deledio chooses GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Ralph saying on SEN this morning Caddy wouldn't be enough to get the deal done.
Would need to throw in Vardy.
How this flog is even on air beggars belief.
Biggest arseclown on the planet after KB

We had to deal with these Richmond flogs last year when they assumed they were getting our 'star' player in Motlop. Now they're back again.

Uneducated is a word I don't use loosely in description. It's bang your head against the wall stuff when they post.

Josh Caddy's manager about to be on trade radio I think.

Jon Ralph saying on SEN this morning Caddy wouldn't be enough to get the deal done.

ralphy is a richmond man. Heard him the other day trying to claim deledio is worth a pick 10 and has 5 years of good footy left in him.

I guess if you repeat your bullsh1t long enough the world will start believing it. Richmond propaganda machine in full affect

Lol Richmond - we hold the cards.. Deledio can play another year for basketcase club then walk to us for free.. No chance we give them any of our young talent for 30yo player past his prime. Totally dreaming..

ralphy is a richmond man. Heard him the other day trying to claim deledio is worth a pick 10 and has 5 years of good footy left in him.

I guess if you repeat your bullsh1t long enough the world will start believing it. Richmond propaganda machine in full affect

Could equally apply to this board and our young players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ask yourself, what team does Jon support and is he being totally detached when making these statements

Caddy's manager says Josh is overseas, Richmond have had chats with him, Josh is happy where he is, bought a house three weeks ago in Geelong, manager can't say definitely, will leave in hands of clubs, up to Geelong.

Caddy's manager on Trade Radio:

- Josh is overseas at the moment
- Richmond is interested in him
- Josh is happy where he is, bought a house in Geelong three weeks ago
- "Really hard call" to say whether he will leave
- Josh and I are happy to leave it in the club's hands, if the club wants him to go we will look at it, but he is very happy where he is
- He's contracted, Geelong haven't given us an indication they want him to go
- There's genuine interest from Richmond, we'll sit back and see what transpires

Caddy's manager says he's spoken to Richmond.

Says that Caddy is happy at Geelong. Bought a house in Geelong 3 weeks ago.

Says 'really hard call' to say whether Caddy will be a Tiger. Says they will leave it to the clubs.

Says Geelong haven't given any indication they are considering moving him.

Not the most positive interview from my perspective of wanting the move ruled out. For instance he categorically ruled out Liam Shiel moving to the Gold Coast in the O'Meara deal. Very different language to the Caddy situation.

It's been established over the season that Scott wants him in the VFL next year. It's been established Bartel won't play VFL and wants to play AFL. It's been established he's activated all his clauses to warrant playing another AFL year.

So we'll see soon how Geelong respects the situation.
that's your interpretation, and I don't think that's what Scott actually said. I believe that what Scott said is that if he's good enough to hold his spot he is in the 22, if he's not then he plays magoos. He was just making it clear that he isn't guaranteed a senior spot. I don't have a problem with that.

Hopefully he has the same conversation with Motlop ....

Of course Richmond are interested in him, he has shown he can play at an elite level. People on here need to get some perspective on Caddy, because some seem so ready to call him a dud when he is still so young. It's like making a call on Gaz's future when we was at the same age. Im not saying Caddy is gonna be Gaz, but he still has his best football infront of him, and Richmond can see that. They want to solve their midfield problems in one off-season by bringing in Caddy and Prestia. We would be beyond stupid to trade him, especially given he is contracted.

Of course Richmond are interested in him, he has shown he can play at an elite level. People on here need to get some perspective on Caddy, because some seem so ready to call him a dud when he is still so young. It's like making a call on Gaz's future when we was at the same age. Im not saying Caddy is gonna be Gaz, but he still has his best football infront of him, and Richmond can see that. They want to solve their midfield problems in one off-season by bringing in Caddy and Prestia. We would be beyond stupid to trade him, especially given he is contracted.

Except your ignoring one important feature of Caddys game - he is SLOW - and that isnt going to change

If Lang had done in his career up to this point what Caddy has done - i would be reluctant to let him go - because Lang has got leg speed - thus at 23/24 - you could see the future upside

Geelong need speed - pace - Caddy hasnt got that feature

Why are most Geelong supporters a bit excited about Cockatoo - because he has got a turn of foot

Slow players in the finals and you get killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back