Welcome Cam McCarthy - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Some family members of mine took the dog for a walk this morning and saw Fyfe and someone else hard at it in training. They assure me it wasn't Cam they saw with Fyfe - going by the description it might have been Balic)

That photo however is from the exact same park, Cam must gave turned up for a quick session shortly after the family left.

The cones were out and the coach had Fyfe and co doing forwards, backwards, sideways and shuttle runs around the cones at a fair clip - sounded a bit like an agility test from the way it was described.

They assured me that both Fyfe and his mate were looking particularly ripped - both were moving freely.

Gonna be a hell of an off-season folks! Can't bloody wait!!

He appears very grateful for past and present opportunities.
May he live his dream and follow in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Pav (I just hope he has a better first pre-season session than Pav did).

Just so much happening that I missed Cam's interview today on Trade Radio. I've recorded and converted it for those that don't use ITunes as I haven't worked out how to link it otherwise. His is a great homegrown story where Family and Freo go hand in hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so much happening that I missed Cam's interview today on Trade Radio. I've recorded and converted it for those that don't use ITunes as I haven't worked out how to link it otherwise. His is a great homegrown story where Family and Freo go hand in hand.

Legend mate. I had no idea that interview was taking place

Cam's bit on Peaa ARgghhhh for those interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back