Welcome Cam McCarthy - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Love his absolute reverence of Pav, his complete disinterest in the scum, and how he says "we" went down by 5pts on his birthday match - has clearly lived and breathed Freo his whole life, perhaps more than any Freo recruit to have ever come before.
I think he may be the first player in the clubs history to grow up as a genuine freo fan his whole life.

Give him Maynies jumper once they wash out the s**t stains
And the crab juice
FFS!!
The thread is to welcome a lifelong supporter and young gun who's just signed after he sat out a year,not to broadcast your prejudice.
WTF are you even on about??

Just listened to both interviews, he is a deadset legend. He will develop a cult following that will put Kepler to shame. What a champion.

Interesting insight in 6PR, around Sputh Freo connections - Ah Chee, Garlett and Kersten all his ex teammates. Hear Hamling is best mates with Kersten all the pieces of the puzzle coming together for Freo.

Liked the 6pr interview.
I think the year off will have made him re-appreciate the gift of an Afl listing. From the little insight I've been able to gain of rtb, I reckon he's the man to bring out the best in Cam.
Can't wait to see him running around the fwd 50

Just listened to both interviews, he is a deadset legend. He will develop a cult following that will put Kepler to shame. What a champion.

Interesting insight in 6PR, around Sputh Freo connections - Ah Chee, Garlett and Kersten all his ex teammates. Hear Hamling is best mates with Kersten all the pieces of the puzzle coming together for Freo.
I hear brad and stephen hill are quite close too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is

Isn't ah chee wanting our as well?

Shame's shadow doesn't reach Kep's toes.
Not saying Cam won't achieve Kep like levels of adoration but really no benefit in comparing two incomparables.

It's like trying to answer the question of what happens when an immovable object meets an irresistible force. Keplar and McCarthy are two distinct identities.

Cam is freed! :) Welcome aboard, Sunshine.

He sounds really excited and motivated to get back on track. Hopefully the supporter base gives him the time to get to his best and tempers its expectations to ease some of the pressure on him.

Some family members of mine took the dog for a walk this morning and saw Fyfe and someone else hard at it in training. They assure me it wasn't Cam they saw with Fyfe - going by the description it might have been Balic)

That photo however is from the exact same park, Cam must gave turned up for a quick session shortly after the family left.

The cones were out and the coach had Fyfe and co doing forwards, backwards, sideways and shuttle runs around the cones at a fair clip - sounded a bit like an agility test from the way it was described.

They assured me that both Fyfe and his mate were looking particularly ripped - both were moving freely.

Gonna be a hell of an off-season folks! Can't bloody wait!!

So the off-season rumours about him were true :eek:

I really hope McCarthy trades the douchey stash and long hair combo during this NAB draft period... and gets a tan for the start of next season. Looks like an extra on American History X currently. Or discount Jax Teller, in the worst way.

I really hope McCarthy trades the douchey stash and long hair combo during this NAB draft period... and gets a tan for the start of next season. Looks like an extra on American History X currently. Or discount Jax Teller, in the worst way.
I love him just the way he is ))

I hope he keeps it an takes #26. Clive > Keplar > McCarthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back