Welcome Bradley Hill - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Like this a lot.

With the addition of Bennell and B Hill as well as Weller, Yarran & Langdon having another preseason under their belts, Ross has some potent line breaking, attacking weapons at his disposal. Hopefully we find out soon that he knows how to use them!

Very happy about Brad being a docker now, was always a bit of a dream about seeing the Hill brothers running around together in the purple. Don't get how a lot of people don't rate him on here. 3 time premiership player with the Hawks, line breaker, beautiful delivery into the forward line and a massive tank and can run and run and run.At 23 years of age he'll be a great asset for us for many years to come. Congratulations Brad, awesome news:thumbsu::footy::fire:

Why does everyone keep saying Yarran has pace? Ballantyne is quicker than him. Weller, B Hill, S Hill, Bennell all definitely have pace.

I also can't see Yarran playing this season - where does he fit?

FB: Spurr, Collins/Dawson/Silvagni, Johnson
HB: Crozier, A Pearce, Hamling/Ibbotson
C: B Hill, Neale, S Hill
HF: Bennell, Taberner, Walters
FF: McCarthy, Kersten/Apeness, Ballantyne
R: Sandilands, Fyfe, Mundy
INT: Clarke/Griffin, Blakely, Weller, Langdon

Then you still have D Pearce, Suban, Balic, Sheridan, Sutcliffe & Yarran to choose from.

Oh, welcome to the team Brad :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does everyone keep saying Yarran has pace? Ballantyne is quicker than him. Weller, B Hill, S Hill, Bennell all definitely have pace.

Then you still have D Pearce, Suban, Balic, Sheridan, Sutcliffe & Yarran to choose from.

That was hard

Welcome Brad. Can see him running around in the no. 23 - would be fitting after all that has transpired (Mayne former 23, received pick 23)

You do realise Yarran is one of the quickest over 20 metres to play AFL.

You do realise Yarran is one of the quickest over 20 metres to play AFL.

Yeh I know he ran a 2.9sec 20m (or something around that mark). But when I watched him play for us last year he always looked slow.

It was also a couple of years ago he ran that time.

Not sure we were watching the same games? When I saw him play last year, he looked dangerous every time he was near the ball. Even when he was gassed from limited preseason etc.

Watch out round 1 after a full preseason under his belt. He'll likely be the most dangerous forward for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back