Welcome Bradley Hill - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand how people think pick 23 is overs for Brad Hill. Players with his athletic qualities, who can actuallly play, and have that attacking flair and instinct are rare as hen's teeth. We were never gonna get him for anything less and we're lucky he didn't cost a pick between 10-20. You can see that highlights video that no one can spread like him, and him and Stephen are gonna be such weapons together.

Because (1) Clarko doesn't want him (2) Does he have motivation after winning 3 times? (3) How will he be in a team where you need to actually work opposed to the Hawks system who let others do the grunt work (4) Questionable off field behaviour.

Don't get me wrong I want him but it does make me wonder why we didn't bargain harder.

Last edited:
Because (1) Clarko doesn't want him (2) Does he have motivation after winning 3 times? (3) How will he be in a team where you need to actually work opposed to the Hawks system who let others do the grunt work (4) Questionable off field behaviour.

Do you seriously think that Ross has recruited Brad Hill to step into Suban's role? Outside speed and class is what we have seriously been lacking. Not every player has to do the grunt work, and Billy's freak fitness base allows him to work extremely hard in a different, but just as important way.

Don't get me wrong I want him but it does make me wonder why we didn't bargain harder.
I felt the same way. Hawthorn are Dissapointed he is going. Massive upgrade on peirce. I.reckon we had a slight win with this 1.

Great news then, we got a player better than our reigning B&F for pick 23!

lol forgot about Neale, also got the arrows the wrong way.

Our midfield on paper is really strong, perhaps it might be too attacking lol

Who is a cobbler though?

By my own rankings Fyfe<Bennell<Hill and perhaps Mundy are above B.Hill.

Hill receiving and distributing on the outside and Fyfe miraculously staying on his feet when crashing through packs is apples and oranges.

Danyle but with better disposal is closer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hills.jpg

I'm really excited about BHill especially because he offers so much more than DP and other role players such as Mayne and Suban. The Hawks supporters insight that he creates space is really exciting and something that will be very valuable for us moving forward.

Jump on board guys the next stop is the top 8!

I'm wondering if Stephen will play at half back with Brad on the wing, rather than both on the wings. It would spread out some class and help with linking up and address some of our weaknesses.

Also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back