Can we now stop calling it the "Supplements saga"?

Remove this Banner Ad

there is no way this soft term would be used if the same issue was in the NRL or any overseas comp. "Performance enhancing drugs" is the term and is what the suspension was for. Lets cut the crap now.
But you will upset the Essendon PR team aka news ltd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ppl will let go when the club actually takes responsibility for the cluster #@&* that they created and tried to cover up .....

I'll take that as a yes, shall I?

Ppl will let go when the club actually takes responsibility for the cluster #@&* that they created and tried to cover up .....
like I keep saying, 4 years of turmoil, the biggest club penalties the game has ever seen, found guilty of a doping regime, players banned for 2 years, massive financial consequences.

And still in front of Carlton in every conceivable metric.

Priceless

The punishment is over for the players, and final for the upper echelon involved.

Can we just put this one to sleep?

there is no way this soft term would be used if the same issue was in the NRL or any overseas comp. "Performance enhancing drugs" is the term and is what the suspension was for. Lets cut the crap now.

Sure, knock yourself out.

like I keep saying, 4 years of turmoil, the biggest club penalties the game has ever seen, found guilty of a doping regime, players banned for 2 years, massive financial consequences.

And still in front of Carlton in every conceivable metric.

Priceless

And have not once yes "yes we ****ed up, we accept responsability and our punishments" and instead have tried to cover up the saga and played the victim.

Oh and I have NFI what these "conceivable metric" that you measure on are but if it is as salary cap cheats in a premiership year and the only side to use a club wide doping program then I am glad that you are in front of Carlton ;)

Like the wooden spoon or different?
Hawks Premierships: 13
Hawks Wooden Spoons: 11

Essendon Premierships: 16
Essendon Wooden Spoons: 5*

The only thing that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back