Can we now stop calling it the "Supplements saga"?

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe to those desperately seeking another chance to sink the boots into the bombers. Seriously. It's over, no one cares anymore

No, Jobe's Brownlow hearing is next month. This is a direct consequence of the PEDS saga and the term "supplements saga" will continue to be used next month, therefore this thread is still perfectly relevant for at least another month.

No, Jobe's Brownlow hearing is next month. This is a direct consequence of the PEDS saga and the term "supplements saga" will continue to be used next month, therefore this thread is still perfectly relevant for at least another month.
His brownlow is gone, but really, it really only affects Jobe. Time to think about our number 1 pick and who we get in the draft, then onto the first real season of football for our team in half a decade. you guys might want to remain in the past but not me.

His brownlow is gone, but really, it really only affects Jobe. Time to think about our number 1 pick and who we get in the draft, then onto the first real season of football for our team in half a decade. you guys might want to remain in the past but not me.
You can take away the brownlow, but you cant take the criminal record away.

If mitchell and cotchin had bonus clauses in there contracts re winning the brownlow can they now (if elevated to winning) go back to hawthorn and richmond and ask for the extra dollars? Could apply to any player that had bonus clauses re finishing top3 or 5 etc and finishing 4th or 6th.
Will any bonus retro claim effect tpp for that year or future years?
would the afl treat such payments as special cases?
So despite what you said that only jobe is affected by the Losing of the brownlow, we dont know?

You can take away the brownlow, but you cant take the criminal record away.
who has a criminal record?
If mitchell and cotchin had bonus clauses in there contracts re winning the brownlow can they now (if elevated to winning) go back to hawthorn and richmond and ask for the extra dollars? Could apply to any player that had bonus clauses re finishing top3 or 5 etc and finishing 4th or 6th.
So despite what you said that only jobe is affected by the Losing of the brownlow, we dont know?
It's over for Essendon. Couldnt care less about the hawks or tigers

its ok, they landed on their feet like a cat. mitchell if off to the backwater of perf, and cotchin has been so milquetoast over the past few seasons that he is taking liberty to add soy milk and nutrasweet to his morning cup of tetleys.

#poe's_law

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no one ever had to call it the supplements saga #alliterationz

everyone who called it a supplements saga was in thrall to ian hanke (take a look at his jpeg) and liz lukin and she is only good for her tuna fishing weightlifter brother...

CJC and other SARMs drugs, selective androgen receptor modulators, made Bolt run 9.5, when previous epochs of sprinters, tall sprinters could not accelerate from the blocks because their levers were a disadvantage. And Yohan Blake was threatening Bolt before the establishment and institutions started cracking down on his competition, making their doping, a doping done with one hand tied behind their back. Disadvantaged in doping.

They are better than the Russian roids, and Soviet era where the female GDR athletes WRs still stand in the record books.

every post is Poe's law but this post is Poe's law and serious a manifest paradox.View attachment 300410

RussellEbertHandball

I don't know if I posted at the time, but Patrick Smith's little piece about Bolt seemed to go by unnoticed.

From what I remember just about all of his training partners and coaches have been done for some sort of "supplements" transgression.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

877c4015b5797753fed0119499f13159.jpg

View attachment 300307

Lance claims Essendon are in front at the present so you bring up something from the past to counter point? Ooh yes.

I don't know if I posted at the time, but Patrick Smith's little piece about Bolt seemed to go by unnoticed.

From what I remember just about all of his training partners and coaches have been done for some sort of "supplements" transgression.

which is what all the AFL players are on. This is why I came down on Essendon's side.

my devil's advocate to convict Essendon. To(for) the conviction, was Hird and Evans hubris to bring it inside the tent. All the players to get their own suppliers and do their own recovery regimen off campus. Dont bring it under the team rubric.

which isnt a person. In fact they were found guilty of providing an unsafe workplace for employees who supposedly were then found to be willing participants in the entire program. Doesnt something seem a little inconsistent with this story?
Spin it any way you want, make as many excuses as you need.
The bottom line is they were charged and convicted.
Ever seen these boards talk about any player that has a criminal record?
They don't forget.
The reason i bring this up Mxett is, you want people to forget and move on, they won't forget, the criminal record is there forever.

Spin it any way you want, make as many excuses as you need.
The bottom line is they were charged and convicted.
Ever seen these boards talk about any player that has a criminal record?
They don't forget.
The reason i bring this up Mxett is, you want people to forget and move on, they won't forget, the criminal record is there forever.
they were, but the 'story' of the evil essendon mistreating the players, and the evil players conspiring with their employers, is completely daft.

Yes criminal records remain, but the record relates to behaviour by the caretakers and individuals of the club at that time, not now. The club is far more than those individuals, and always will be. YOU can try to paint the club permanently in this light but as far as I'm concerned your attempts are mean spirited and just plain pointless

they were, but the 'story' of the evil essendon mistreating the players, and the evil players conspiring with their employers, is completely daft.

Yes criminal records remain, but the record relates to behaviour by the caretakers and individuals of the club at that time, not now. The club is far more than those individuals, and always will be. YOU can try to paint the club permanently in this light but as far as I'm concerned your attempts are mean spirited and just plain pointless
I replied to your post about people moving on is all.
It's not going to happen Mxett, the EFC will always have a criminal record, people will never forget.

I replied to your post about people moving on is all.
It's not going to happen Mxett, the EFC will always have a criminal record, people will never forget.
doesnt change the fact that this saga is over, especially for dons fans. The club were found guilty and have served their punishments. Jobe's battles are his own.

Quite frankly, after 4 years of this s**t I just want to enjoy football again, not be constantly reminded of things people no longer at the club did almost half a decade ago.

which isnt a person. In fact they were found guilty of providing an unsafe workplace for employees who supposedly were then found to be willing participants in the entire program. Doesnt something seem a little inconsistent with this story?

Not at all.

You can be a willing participant in an unsafe situation.

Remember NONE of the players followed the AFL rules on drugs and NONE of the players so much as Googled any of the drugs.

So they willingly partook of the PEDs and didn't take basic steps to protect themselves.

Not inconsistent at all.

Not at all.

You can be a willing participant in an unsafe situation.

Remember NONE of the players followed the AFL rules on drugs and NONE of the players so much as Googled any of the drugs.

So they willingly partook of the PEDs and didn't take basic steps to protect themselves.

Not inconsistent at all.

if that were the case, and i dont believe it was, the players would be providing their own unsafe work environment. Why should the club suffer the wrath of worksafe when the players willingly and knowingly participated in unsafe practices?

if that were the case, and i dont believe it was, the players would be providing their own unsafe work environment. Why should the club suffer the wrath of worksafe when the players willingly and knowingly participated in unsafe practices?
It's the employer's job to provide a safe workplace.

In this case there are contractual terms that the players didn't abide by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back