List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
It seems like a lot of threads are getting gunked up with rumours of Fyfe wanting to leave as a free agent (lol) for Carlton (lolol) or other teams and opposition posters coming in to offer ridiculously unders in trade for him this year (lololol).

So this is a thread for Freo posters, and opposition posters to post their rumours, and trades, and all other things that come up this year. Feel free to laugh at trades, ponder ideas, but no being mean to each other. I'll be watching you!

Here's a picture of Freo's 2018 forward lineup to get you started:
Cuit4bqWIAA88dk.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Fyfe will sign with us but if doesn't we should get a shitload in return. The disaster scenario would be if he injured himself next year and wanted to leave with his value diminished.

I think Fyfe will sign with us but if doesn't we should get a shitload in return.

You'll never get his true value in return. When fit, he's the best player in the league. A few picks and token players don't make up for losing a gun like Fyfe.

In saying that, he'll stay. He witnessed first hand the fanfare that Pav got as a 1 club player who stuck with us through thick and thin. He wants it.

Fyfe to St. Kilda - 12 years $20M as a free agent. He will land his helicopter in Seaford with Cracker Nixon (his new manager) on one arm and Kim Duthie on the other, all wearing NF7 hats and driving off in a Lexus with the number plate NF7.

You heard it here first on Bigfooty

Note: at least credit me when you break this tomorrow Crumpet Face

Fyfe to St. Kilda - 12 years $20M as a free agent. He will land his helicopter in Seaford with Cracker Nixon (his new manager) on one arm and Kim Duthie on the other, all wearing NF7 hats and driving off in a Lexus with the number plate NF7.

You heard it here first on Bigfooty

Note: at least credit me when you break this tomorrow Crumpet Face

Let's hope they remember not to use the sprinklers before he lands

Oh no! Look at all these trash Victorian clubs accumulating "massive warchests" that are still smaller than what we have. How cute.

Should be appointed captain in the coming months and will extend in June next year. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess Lachie deserves it for the year he's had, but am I the only one who finds it curious that Fyfe isn't getting top billing on our official banner?View attachment 301476

If you barely played the 2016 season and you're in front of the captain and just as big as our reigning Doig Medallist you're still doing well as far as Social Media graphics go. :drunk:

I tuned into SENs weekend podcast with Rohan Connolly and this caller rings up with a 3-way trade for Gibbs to Adelaide, 2nd Round Pick to Fremantle and Fyfe to Carlton.

Connolly laughs but tries to be diplomatic and eventually finishes his explanation of why it won't happen by saying "I don't see what Fremantle get out of that"

Caller: (Dead Air) Well, its just what I heard suggested.

I tuned into SENs weekend podcast with Rohan Connolly and this caller rings up with a 3-way trade for Gibbs to Adelaide, 2nd Round Pick to Fremantle and Fyfe to Carlton.

Connolly laughs but tries to be diplomatic and eventually finishes his explanation of why it won't happen by saying "I don't see what Fremantle get out of that"

Caller: (Dead Air) Well, its just what I heard suggested.
:eek:

Oh no! Look at all these trash Victorian clubs accumulating "massive warchests" that are still smaller than what we have. How cute.

Should be appointed captain in the coming months and will extend in June next year. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

How much do we have and how much do they have?

Fyfe will not play for Freo forever, he will eventually move to Melbourne. It's just a matter of when and he seems adamant that it will be after we have won a premiership. So, I expect a two year extension to 2019 and then he's off to Melbourne.

Fyfe will not play for Freo forever, he will eventually move to Melbourne. It's just a matter of when and he seems adamant that it will be after we have won a premiership. So, I expect a two year extension to 2019 and then he's off to Melbourne.
hope your other 12 posts have been of better quality than this one

You need to steady on with the amount you post.

Edit:beat me to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back